It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 25, 2010 SOMETHING IS UP!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
September 25, 2010

According to the movie "Demolition Man" with Sandra Bullock and Sylvester Stalone

The last MDK (Murder Death Kill) happened on September 25, 2010

Stallone was frozen in the 90's until deep into the future 2032 when he was unfrozen to capture Simon Pheinox.

He was released with a microchip in his right hand.

Also Taco Bell was the only restaurant to survive all the destruction.

Also, according to Sandra Bullock's Character, there was a huge earthquake in 2010 that split California into 2 seperate regions.

Lots of people believe this huge earthquake will happen Sometime in September this year.

Last but not least, Arnold Swarzeneggar was the U.S. President sometime int he history of the U.S.

Obama is illegal alien, so I wouldn't be suprised that Arnold would be president, or the last president. After all, he's always wanted to be a dictator.

Anythoughts on all of this info?

Anyone want to make predictions or conspiracies? I think the illuminatie is playin games with us again.

PS: in this movie, abortion is illegal and so is pregnancy if you don't have a license.

You are also fined credits when you break the law.....carbon credits?

Sum it all up.................

September 25, 2010 Last MDK
Microchip in right hands of everyone. (bible is true)
Taco Bell Prevails
HUGE EARTHQUAKE LABELED "THE EARTHQAKE" that split cali into 2 in 2010
Arnold President
Abortion Illigel and Pregnacy illegal without licenes
Fined Credits for breaking law

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i dont want to laugh
but
lol!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Im still wondering how you use the shell....
Maybe toilet paper will be outlawed.

Cool movie, I just dont see it as predictive.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Spykemann

AH HA!

I had thoughts about posting this EXACT same observation for the past several months and just forgot to do it. Very astute observations and as we all know by know, things are hidden in plain sight especially in HOLLYWOOD!

Star and Flag.... BTW that movie was released in 1993!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dixie70

LOL! I wanna try the shell out too! Super cool flic, but I don't think its the next Cayce, Mayan Mystic, or Nostradamus either.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
HAH! Its pretty crazy but it is pretty odd.

Maybe the "shell" witch we never saw or was it ever explained had something to do with Shell oil company?? BP... maybe....

In the end this "perfect society" also was suggested that it moved back to its old ways "pre perfect society".

Also there was mention of several new sexually transmitted diseases hence the license to procreate. Maybe something to watch out for all you fornicators

Other than that pretty good call. Never really thought about it. Prolly all bunk but fun to speculate.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dixie70

Hahahaha, the shell.

Who doesn't know how to use the shell?!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

[...]
Sum it all up.................

Demolition Man is a pretty cool movie. Excuse the shameless plug, but you may be interested in this thread: Dystopian & Utopian Film - General Discussion

September 25, 2010 Last MDK

I personally can't see this happening.

Microchip in right hands of everyone. (bible is true)

The Bible is a half-cool book, and the so-called microchip agenda is making baby-steps to fruition almost daily.

Taco Bell Prevails

Think of this as an allegory to all corporations, and the virtual unity with which Corporatism operates in conjunction with politics all over the world.

HUGE EARTHQUAKE LABELED "THE EARTHQAKE" that split cali into 2 in 2010

This could happen anytime, and has been predicted for years with any number of time periods being possible, tomorrow or 2020

Arnold President

This was my favorite part in the movie, literally made be

But on a serious note, I believe that there was a Bill put to congress allowing a person, if they had been a US citizen for 25(I think?) years - then they would be eligible to run for President - I am not sure if it was passed... Does anyone know? Or can clarify this?

Abortion Illigel and Pregnacy illegal without licenes

If only this was the case... (And for any of you cynics out there, don't get my personal views confused with Communism)

Fined Credits for breaking law

A single currency would be cool, and this happens already.

BLAH!!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The Arnold reference is just a coincidence I think. At the time, Stallone and Arnold were rivals in Hollywood - you had Rambo vs Commando, both were hardcore! Referencing a real-life rival in a fictional character was pretty clever IMO.

How is Taco Bell significant to the NWO?

They probably put that in the movie because it was so unbelievable. Being set in the future makes it easy to poke fun at our modern culture.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the reminder about this movie, its been awhile since I last watched it. I just looked it up on wikipedia for a refresher.

Taco bell won the "Franchise Wars" in the movie, that was the reason it was still around. In some parts of the world Taco bell was replaced by Pizza Hut in the movie.

Taco Bell is the only restaurant available, because it won the "Franchise Wars". In some versions in Australia, Europe and the Arab World this was changed to Pizza Hut, another PepsiCo (now Yum! Brands) franchise that is more popular in those countries. In some television edits, the restaurant name was removed altogether.

If you don't know how to use the shells, Stallone will tell ya from what he was told by one of the film's writers.

Toilet paper has been replaced by a set of seashell-like items; though their method of use is left unexplained in the movie, Stallone later suggested a possible method in an interview as told to him by one of the film's writers involving extraction with two and scraping with one

As for Arnold Schwarzenegger becoming President, they explained how that was possible in the movie.

During a conversation with Spartan, Huxley reveals that Arnold Schwarzenegger had become President since his popularity led to the 61st Amendment to the Constitution: the nullification of the requirement that the U.S. President be a natural-born citizen.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Lol, everybody remembers the shells, it's the first thing that crossed my mind when I read the OP.

I guess we all love the toilet humor.

new topics

top topics

join