It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spotted...something...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
This happened quite a while ago. My and my old best friend were sitting on a fence in my old neighborhood and noticed a few cop cars nearby at people houses. I saw one cop asking a lady some questions. Anyway, I looked over and saw this...thing. I don't know really how to describe it. It was BIG and moving...it seemed slow but it was covering alot of ground. There was one light, then diagonally across it, another. And same goes for the other side, so it formed kind of an X....my memory is hazy, I think it had more lights. Anyway, we were the only two who saw it! I'm not suggesting that I'm some how "Gifted" or "Chosen" or anything immature like that. I just think it's weird. Anyone have any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
That is weird, might have been anything. Please don't take this the wrong way, but have you considered that it may have just been a police helicopter? I mean, you mention that there were police officers asking someone questions nearby - maybe a crime was committed at her house or something and the police were there asking questions and the chopper was out searching for the criminal?

I'm not trying to dismiss your notion of a UFO, but maybe it wasn't? I guess we'd really have to see it for ourselves.

new topics

join