It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady gaga video alejandro...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
to get noticed, you need to do this. directors and gaga herself need to be recognized and to stand out from the crowd. that's the way they make money...bottom line...it's all about the benjamins.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

You're right, it is all about money. And to think people are foolish enough to buy into her filth just because she prances around half naked. There is no originality to her and kids just seem to think there is because they missed what happened in the years they were either not born in or were to young to understand. She's a pathetic piece of trash that doesn't deserve the attention she gets. Maybe if she had any thought capability other than gyrating around in her videos or half assed dancing that takes from many older videos there would be more positive things to say about her.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think Lady Gaga is really pushing her marketing team to the limit, trying to slap gobs of lipstick on her various pigs... Maybe that's why she's been making a public spectacle of herself lately, trying to increase her visibility.

I really loved that stunt she pulled in the New York Yankees locker room...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/baf6e358a018.gif[/atsimg]

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 6/23/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
What a sad and pathetic little girl. I pray for our children!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Not to mention that that lady ga ga song is really a rip off of an ACE of BASE song.

But what do kids know today anyways.....

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Shadow Herder]

When I first heard it I thought it was a tribute to the song.

I now realize it's just another Vanilla Ice and Queen ripoff in the making.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
A high security gaga state is what the video producers were
mind controlling to everyone.

They must be in the video business.
First Cher then Madonna now Gaga.

Good ol' Stefi German we called her.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by k0mbination
reply to post by baddmove

has anyone else noticed the link between the video and the song ie - the worse the song the better the video to cover for it? this is just more boring rubbish scrapped from the bottom of an already empty well. Btw did you notice her overdub was out of time to?

Yeah I noticed that. Sounds like she is singing slightly different words, as well.

Anyone who can deconstruct the song, I would really like to know what the background vocal sounds like.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It's a shockingly good music video, and it's really interesting from both a literary perspective and a lit crit perspective. There's lots of symbolism and fascinating philosophical stuff. But there's no masonic message or ANYTHING like that.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by domenquebaker

Very artistic and deep. Lady's obviously very ambitious

I love the atmosphere it creates and adds to the song, yes it is unsettling, but I think it is intended to create the mood for the record

Yes there is a lot of symbolism in the video at the same time, but you know it's part of the ambition, I think almost her superstition to an extent. You have to realise art as a whole be it audible or visual is not necessarily logical, or else it wouldn't be so unique and different. I love stuff like this I find it quite exciting to watch, I find there's a lot of dark beauty in this

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

things that stuck out to me
1) the dancers look like aliens in the beginning with the shadowing.
2) the guy is carrying the 'crossed thingy compass map' on his back, I personally might call it 'Azoth'.
3)The other dancer is holding a triangle shaped piece of metal.
4) the fire burning on the screen in the backround midway through
5) the whole end looks like a gangbang or rape scene

I watched it with no sound

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join