It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is BP S! Enterprise Feed Severed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Just now I was watching the live Enterprise feed as the rov descended down the pipe. I watched it for a good hour as it went all the way down the pipe stopping at each junction where there was a number. when I tuned in it was at 35 or so. Just now it got down to #9 close to the bottom maybe and they cut the feed. This says to me that they don't want us to see the bottom now.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Overtime]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It seems like Enterprise is back up now:

www.sanaracreations.fi...

But in general, I agree with you in that BP is trying to hide a lot of info on the live cams. It seems like every few hours there is something fishy going on, and then all of suddenly the cam will turn sharply in a different direction or completely off.

What we need is a group of non BP, oil experts set up a live blog that explains everything that we are seeing, like the tilting, the sudden camera pans and cuts, the high readings on sone of the pressure gages, the cracks in the floor seeping oil, and all of the other stuff that is driving all of us who are wathching the feeds nuts!

BP sucks.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

Got it back on now thanks
Of course the pipe is nowhere to be seen now.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I use this to monitor the feeds.. since I'm on linux flash works better for viewing since they use windows media.. Kind of nice shows all the feeds in PIP's and one larger view that rotates through.. plus includes a nice "DOOM counter" at the bottom

www.justin.tv...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by E-ville

That rules!

2nd

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Its back up and at the bottom and Im seeing a large plume of oil leaking out of the bottom part. No joke a smaller oil gusher at the bottom.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lasertaglover
But in general, I agree with you in that BP is trying to hide a lot of info on the live cams.

They sure have. A few days ago they were roving around, checking out the sea floor and suddenly they came upon what looked like either a dead dolphin or dead shark laying on the floor. How they got down there instead of floating up on the surface is beyond me (some have said corexit is responsible for that), but immediately upon happening on that dead whatever, the camera panned up and didn't pan back down until it had apparently passed over the dead whatever it was (it happened so quick I couldn't tell if it as was shark or dolphin, but it was as large as they are). And then later I saw another and they did the same damn thing. They want to hide the extent of what they have done, but they will never be able to do that. Wait until some day when divers go down in the gulf and see what they have done to all the coral reefs that had existed for hundreds and thousands of years and are now gone forever.

I hope mother nature abides by the golden rule, I really really do!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Wow, I've been watching and RECORDING Ocean Intervention III ROV 1 and it's finding methane hydrate leaks quite a ways away from the BOP. They also passed over a dead tiny baby shark too, and it was clear as a bell to see this time.

OMG, that looks pretty bad, got so thick the ROV couldn't even see the ground below, looked like it wandered into a room filled with thick white smoke.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Divinorumus]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Jst been looking at Skandi ROV 2 - Is it me or has the plume widened and is there that flame stuff occuring again inside it? Would love a second opinion as it made my gut drop when I saw it...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5senses
Jst been looking at Skandi ROV 2 - Is it me or has the plume widened and is there that flame stuff occuring again inside it? Would love a second opinion as it made my gut drop when I saw it...

I started a thread asking the same question earlier and we determined it is most likely just a more intense usage of dispersant and the light on the skandi 2 they are using that makes it that color.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Overtime

Are you sure that the leak you are/were seeing is at the bottom of the BOP, meaning where it's actually bolted to the well head? I'm not challenging you, by the way. Just asking for clarification. The reason is that I was watching some ROV's yesterday (at around 5 am "Gulf" time, near noon where I am), and one of them was being used to apparently inspect the lowest part of the BOP.

I guess they figured that was a good time of day to do such an inspection, but maybe I'm just being cynical.

Two things I noted:

(1) The BOP's tilt was evident -- it was possible to note it in relation to the vertical pipe it's bolted to. The angle between the horizontal bottom of the BOP and the vertical pipe should be precisely 90 degrees but it obviously wasn't. I'd estimate it was about 3 to 5 degrees off.

(2) I saw no oil or gas leaking at or around the junction between the BOP and the well head. However, I was only seeing one side and have no idea what might have been visible from the other -- and I'm reporting what I saw more than 24 hours ago. Things may have changed since then. If there's a leak there now and it (apparently) wasn't there yesterday, that's very bad news indeed.

The ROV only held this position for a short while and then went back up to one of the more common locations, namely where the oil and gas are gushing from the device mounted on top of the BOP.

So, if you want a better chance of maybe seeing what's going on down at the lower end of the BOP, perhaps either try watching at around 5 am (Gulf region time), or if you can set up a way to record the feeds, then do so and review later. (By the way, can anyone provide a link or info on how to record these live feeds? I can't even make screen shots of them.)

EDIT: forgive my dumbness. I just noticed your post was at around 6 am "Gulf time". So it looks like you caught them doing one of their very early morning sneaky inspections.

The next time they have an ROV down at the bottom of the BOP, could someone grab some images and post them? Even start a new thread for them! It would be very significant evidence. I bet you Tony "I-want-my -life-back" Hayward's salary to a bent hatpin that they don't want those images to get out.

Mike

[edit on 23/6/10 by JustMike]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

Ok.Thanks. Hadn't read the entire thread. It still looks a little weird but probably I'm being paranoid...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by E-ville

Thanks for that. Much as I love Ubuntu and other Linux distros I just couldn't hook up to the BP cams with it...haven't figured out that flash thing yet but I have no trouble with videos elsewhere. Your link works great.

Don't have to fire up the windows desktop today. Yippee.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

That is exactly what I saw. When the Enterprise feed came back up it had reached the bottom after inspecting the well all the way down. I could clearly see a leak, big, about 1/4th the size of the top. Wish I knew how to record something like that when I see it

new topics

top topics

join