It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an ATS addiction...so I signed up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I've been reading the posts on this site for a long time now. In fact, Its been so long, I don't even remember how I found out about this site. I just know that for several months I have been keeping my opinions to myself because I was a little paranoid about signing up. I've always believed that sites like this one were all about collecting info (IP and email addresses) on those individuals with "alternative" views. However, this site has gotten me hooked, so I had no choice but to sign up and add my two cents...

Anyhoo...I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I love the topics and the thoughtful discussions on this forum and I can't wait to join in! See you around

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Adillin2012

hello adillin2012, and welcome

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Nice that you finally signed up!

Do not worry so much though about being watched.

Of course all the big shots keep tabs on ATS; but that is even more the reason you should start posting your ideas.

Places like this are clearing houses for new ideas and alternate theories.

I generally tend to expect them to read my posts, and so I generally try to help give them better ideas and hope that maybe they will use one of these ideas some day.

So never be afraid to share your ideas.

Your ideas may end up changing human history and the world. You never know until you share them.

link   

Originally posted by Adillin2012
I've been reading the posts on this site for a long time now. In fact, Its been so long, I don't even remember how I found out about this site. I just know that for several months I have been keeping my opinions to myself because I was a little paranoid about signing up. I've always believed that sites like this one were all about collecting info (IP and email addresses) on those individuals with "alternative" views. However, this site has gotten me hooked, so I had no choice but to sign up and add my two cents...

Anyhoo...I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I love the topics and the thoughtful discussions on this forum and I can't wait to join in! See you around

Welcome!

I too used to be worried about the possibility of being monitored but I decided that I would rather meet my oppressors head-on.

Hope to see you around the boards!

link   

Originally posted by Adillin2012
I've always believed that sites like this one were all about collecting info (IP and email addresses) on those individuals with "alternative" views. However, this site has gotten me hooked, so I had no choice but to sign up and add my two cents...

Do you really think the NSA couldn't track you just from your visits here? If they were really that paranoid about this site, they'd probably track everyone who'd ever visited this site.

Since they already know who you are (maybe), you might as well post your own comments, join in the conversation and enjoy yourself.

Welcome to ATS, Adillin2012 have fun while you're here.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
.......... a year later and I'm still addicted!

Glad you are here, looking forward to your posts.

PS Here ya go.....your first flag.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Welcome to AA - ATS Anonymous

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Welcome to the show. Have all kinds of fun.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, now that we have your IP, Email and other personal….
No seriously we all here have some questions and by throwing our ideas into this blender we call ATS we get some good ideas.
So yer not a nut your actually pretty normal.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hi i have been coming in this website for about 2 to 3 years and guess what?..i just signed up yesterday(i dont know why i just done it yesterday).Its one of my top five site i browse daily.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yup, it happens. Think Hotel California.

U2u if you need any help.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. I just hope your not very addicted because after visiting the site every hour with really no new threads, it tends to get a bit boring.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Welcome, I just posted my intro today as well. Funny you should mention the
possible data mining. That is what delayed me from signing up as well.
At this point, I figure "There is nothing to fear but fear itself." I mean really
the one problem with the whole computer age is that little nagging thought
on the backburner that someone is watching, or stealing info. Well anyway,
welcome to ATS and cheers to more Freedom of Speech, The Press, and
intelligent thoughts and opinions.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Check out ATS' Privacy Policy. ATS takes it's members privacy VERY seriously.

Welcome aboard mates.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Adillin2012

I don't know if your as addicted as I am, but even when I am not on ATS, which is when I am sleeping, I even dream of this place!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
I don't know if your as addicted as I am, but even when I am not on ATS, which is when I am sleeping, I even dream of this place!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh really? What do you dream about? Maybe:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8de30b7f6b8e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Glad you decided to run towards your fear.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I dream of threads that I pondered about, but didn't reply to, mostly.

I can honestly say, I've never dreamnt of a bald commander before! LOL, what a nightmare!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
I can honestly say, I've never dreamnt of a bald commander before! LOL, what a nightmare!

Oh, you've met Doc Love?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Lol you guys are crazy. Thanks for the welcome everyone. The world's ending in 2012 anyway right? "They" only have a couple of years left to spy on me.
I'll make it interesting for them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join