It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When we die as martyrs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Humans are capable of great evil, but brainwashing children to be martyrs through tv shows is beyond ludicrous. Reminds me of the kids armed with a plastic key to paradise sent to clear the minefields in suicide waves by the Ayatollahs during the Iran-Iraq war.

The source is an Islamic satellite channel for children called "Birds of Paradise" which broadcasts from Bahrain and aired in Gaza. The children's choir is also called "Birds of Paradise". The head of the channel, Khalid Maqdad, is a Palestinian Jordanian.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I agree with you children's cannot decide for themselves and thus should be kept out of any such activities. It does not help them or their individual child in long run. Education should be given a priority at younger age.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
In certain areas of the world, religion will always be placed higher then logical education.

As wrong as it is to use child as martyrs, some people will just not change their mind about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
they cant live in peace either way. look at how the kids in the west are turning up? no respect, no aim, and no future. look at the children in africa starving to death. look at the children being used as slaves and abused in asia.

maybe they could be scientists or doctors that might save the world in the future

why the F*CK do the children always PAY???

adults created this mess that they cant fix and now the children everywhere pay. in every single country the children of this generation are messed up, from lack of education, food to playing useless mind f*ckin video games and watching lady gaga on tv.

i will not produce any children in this crappy world, maybe i will when i live far far away and grow my own food. then maybe i can raise real humans.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I love the peaceful religion of Islam...

Cowards want to push their children into meaningless ignorance and violence. Yay Islam...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

sounds like you have never made contact with any muslim.

muslims are great people, if you live with some you'll see life in a different view and you will defiantly learn to respect people.

you're judgement is based on stories you hear from others.

i stopped hating on jews after i met them, now i defend them when right.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
One thing that really set me off about the video was that they had the children praying for revenge. it stirs the hate and makes revenge an acceptable response. This is totally different teaching than what is taught by the bible which asks us to forgive our enemies and to show love and compassion toward all people. This really goes to show why there will always be hostility in the region. When people start following the teachings that help one another and to treat one another as good as we would treat ourselves then we will see peace in the region. Sadly, this acceptable hate indoctrination will never let that happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The dead feel nothing.
The dead want nothing.
The dead need nothing.
Yet fools and idiots glorify death and throw away the most valuable thing a human being has - LIFE . Even more disgusting causing the deaths of children with their cowardice.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
what in the world is this?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
I love the peaceful religion of Islam...

Cowards want to push their children into meaningless ignorance and violence. Yay Islam...

what else do you expect?

jesus camp also comes to mind

join