It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hello Everyone my name is Maner, I have been intrested in the paranormal since I was around 6 or 7( Yea i know young).

I have been on the site alot recently and finally made and account, I am alot younger than most of you on here so don't know that much.

And does anyone know how i can change my password to something I want instead of the random letters one??

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maner
Hello Everyone my name is Maner, I have been intrested in the paranormal since I was around 6 or 7( Yea i know young).

I have been on the site alot recently and finally made and account, I am alot younger than most of you on here so don't know that much.

And does anyone know how i can change my password to something I want instead of the random letters one??

Cheers.

Hi

I think you may be able to change your password by going here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There, you just have to follow the instructions. Apologies for not being specific but I think it's all there once you see the site

If this doesn't help, you can always ask a moderator - just look for introduction forums and suchlike. Better yet, some may send you a message if they see there's a problem.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hi maner, and welcome,

You can change your password by clicking on member tools at the top od the page and click on "change password".

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maner

Welcome to ATS Maner!!!!!

Good to have more people interested in the paranormal on this site I think. (I’m a paranormal nerd lol)

And as you can see from my signature I have quite a few paranormal threads up already as well.

Also seriously don’t worry about your age as well, there is a lot of really young and incredibly intelligent people on this site.

Maybe even more so than the 'adults' tbh

So If you need any help with anything then feel free to ask and I hope to see you around.

ETA:

Yeah, look for where it says 'member tools' at the top of the page, click on it and then scroll down to where it says 'Change Password' and then decide on what you want it to be.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Rising Against]

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS amigo. I have a thread I would like to share with you. If you can comment with your favorite paranormal story I would be happy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ok changed my Password,
Thanks guys

top topics

join