It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Enforcement, what is happening?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hi.

I went to the online local paper(s) to see if there's any reports in conjunction with your thread OP.

This is all that got me to click-on; www.nola.com...

It's boring. But gives an indication that plans are to move forward in reestablishing the city.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
yes but the quetions we are trying to answer here are the how, what, and when, not the why. How are they going to control the people, what means are they going to use, and when is this going to go down, We already know why this is going to happen, (because of the oil disaster) or something related to it

How are they going to control people?

There won't be any people to control. Something will blast that will send us all to Kingdom Come and then they will be using those black coffins....which, btw...are they still in Ga.?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

yes but the quetions we are trying to answer here are the how, what, and when, not the why. How are they going to control the people, what means are they going to use, and when is this going to go down, We already know why this is going to happen, (because of the oil disaster) or something related to it

How are they going to control people?

There won't be any people to control. Something will blast that will send us all to Kingdom Come and then they will be using those black coffins....which, btw...are they still in Ga.?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Thank you!

Exactly right.

We pretty much know why the doom is coming. We just need to know where when, and how much doom to expect.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I know how difficult it is to uproot and move away from where you are, but I also know that all it would take is focus and an adjustment of priorities to get yourself moving. At this point, with no end in sight, wouldn't it be at least inadvisable to imagine staying there?

No one has said that you can't move at ANY time you feel encroached upon by anything (Corporation or Nature)...including the very natural predilection we have toward seeing bad trends come about. Sometimes our subconscious or "gut feeling" can tell us far more than any amount of "news" that is peddled as information.

I realize what you're OP is asking for is fore-knowledge of what might be some kind of planning phase or just even a simple warning, but there's no reason, other than priority and/or denial, that someone would stay in an area that is most definitely going to be impacted with a magnitude hardly seen by humankind (well, Americans anyway) before. It's already getting to the point of making people who live on rivers in the central United States look safer than those who will be impacted by this oil (and everything else it pertains to).

If nothing else, I would recommend taking a month long vacation away from the entire region, if for nothing else than to see how the trends around your impacted residence formulate over the next few weeks. Perhaps then, you'll be more capable of visualizing yourself away from the area, and maybe even be able to fathom formulating a plan of more permanent escape. Good lord, I live in Kentucky, and I'm seriously thinking about taking a month long (at least) vacation to visit relatives in Washington State.

If you're in the fishing industry, I would say that your very livelihood demands that you relocate to a far more productive area (as if there were an abundance of those left), but such a toxic set of variables has never been seen on earth, and no one would think ANYONE loopy or nuts simply because they are taking into account more than most when it comes to finding a stable place to live and do business.

More and more, I think if we can get one person to leave the area, we are probably doing them a service in the long run, as "the long run" is what this disaster is going to require.

I don't see a problem with people taking the initiative, and getting out while it's still relatively easy. Just how much oil has to spill before people take their blinders off and realize it's never going to be the same? Yeah, "never" might be a bit harsh, but it's at least going to take generations to clean what mess there already is up...and it's nowhere near done yet.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think the question was stated what is law enforcement's role to be in this disaster.
I wonder how this could be a way to impose martial law, I mean seriously, our government is sitting and doing nothing, WHY?!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This was posted yesterday and so far it seems we have decided lack of LE participation. Well perhaps we should give it more time?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
This was posted yesterday and so far it seems we have decided lack of LE participation. Well perhaps we should give it more time?

Maybe the lack of an answer is itself the answer?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join