It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretary Napolitano will travel to Denver, Colo., on Thursday, June 24

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
humm i wonder why ? maybe to hide out in the side of a mountain ? because somthing might happen ?

Prior to becoming Secretary, Napolitano was in her second term as Governor of Arizona and was recognized as a national leader on homeland security, ...

www.dhs.gov...

thoughts ?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
When the rats start scurrying to get out that's when to watch even more closely! Any announcements on other politico travel plans? Obama, Brzeznski, Biden, Rahm, Clinton? Please keep us updated if you hear about more rats abandoning the ship!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

i will indeed i am checking every posible link i can find and watching .i think its a good idea that we all keep watch on this . many thanks

Nephi

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hey man you tell us!

You have another thread talking about a nuke blast.

NUKE BLAST INFO!! JUST IN CASE!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now you post this? Spotlight is on you.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Could this have any correlation to Operation Blackjack?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

why did i feel i was going to get slack from that lol ... like i said i am checking every sorce possible and i came across the nuke info on the fema site and ready.gov

NEphi

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sdwrage

i was wondering that my self thats why i posted it

many thanks Nephi

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Not sure what the big deal is. People travel to Colorado all the time. Even the president whom Ive seen in person here in Colorado.

It is clearly stated why she is coming here.

"Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano will travel to Denver, Colo., on Thursday, June 24. While in Denver, Secretary Napolitano will deliver remarks highlighting the Obama administration's ongoing efforts to work with Congress on ways to comprehensively reform our nation's immigration laws to the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials. More details on the trip will be released once they are finalized."

I am sure she will fly into Buckley AFB (just like the President does) be driven into Denver and fly back out the same day.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdwrage
Could this have any correlation to Operation Blackjack?

If something happens this week, I will crap my pants and officially post the pic on ATS...until then.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

and i sould have posted the whole post ill have to edit that ,but my goal is to keep people informed ,and i think others be have a worries about blackjack sould do the same , thanks

Nephi

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
www.earthtimes.org...

WASHINGTON - (Business Wire) The National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials (NALEO) Educational Fund today announced that U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and U.S. Labor Secretary Hilda Solís will participate in NALEO’s 27th Annual Conference June 24-26 in Denver. The NALEO Conference is the largest gathering of Latino elected and appointed officials in the nation. U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano will address the issue of immigration during the NALEO Conference Leadership Luncheon on Thursday, June 24 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.

Something odd here.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Here is a quote from press Secretary Clark Stevens.

www.dhs.gov...

Statement by Press Secretary Clark Stevens on Secretary Napolitano's Upcoming Visit to Denver
Release Date: June 21, 2010
For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary
202-282-8010
"Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano will travel to Denver, Colo., on Thursday, June 24. While in Denver, Secretary Napolitano will deliver remarks highlighting the Obama administration's ongoing efforts to work with Congress on ways to comprehensively reform our nation's immigration laws to the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials.

What the *snip* ever happened to "American Appointed Officials"!???
I thought that American elected officials had ONLY the interests of the American People! Whatever their past nationality, we are Americans now. What is up with all the segregation? Latino interests, Taiwanese interests, Nigerian interests, Franco interests, Duetsch interests! Russian interests! Common, were Americans Now.
America, love it or leave it!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
www.earthtimes.org...

WASHINGTON - (Business Wire) The National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials (NALEO) Educational Fund today announced that U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and U.S. Labor Secretary Hilda Solís will participate in NALEO’s 27th Annual Conference June 24-26 in Denver. The NALEO Conference is the largest gathering of Latino elected and appointed officials in the nation. U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano will address the issue of immigration during the NALEO Conference Leadership Luncheon on Thursday, June 24 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.

Something odd here.

Ahh, I see. She coming here to stir the pot!
A nation divided against itself, will fall.
That's their plan in a nut shell.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

and here i was thinking she was going to hide in a cave ..how dare i !!!!!! go smoke that pot!!!!!!!! oops i mean stir that post !!! pot pot sry XD

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Rahm's out too.

online.wsj.com...

top topics

join