It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obama go the same way as J.F.K?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

jfk tryed to end the feds so they killed him.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
I had this discussion with my brother about a year ago, when he still had Obama fever, and I was already beginning to question the guy. I said then that he has the potential to be the greatest American President in history, but I don't think he will, because if he starts to make real changes and progress he's probably gonna be assassinated. Assuming of course he even wanted to make any changes in the first place.
I had just watched the Obama deception and although I wouldn't take any of it as Gospel, it did make me think differently about politicians and question how much control they as individuals really have. My brother still believes that people are elected and then make all the decisions in a big room with maps and guys on the phone and stuff. Maybe they do...
i wouldn't be surprize in the CIA or the Military take obama out.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

You must first oppose tyranny and the NWO, only THEN will they impeach you, or kill you. Oh, Obama has ONE thing going for him; pressuring Israel. JFK did on nuclear arms behind the scenes. Anyone wanting to know more, look up "Final Judgment" by Michael Collins Piper. Obama is doing everything his boss(es) want him to do. They have no reason to whack him yet.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
OBAMA is doing the job he is supposed to do , everything is going according to plan , I don't know why people get so up in arms about which puppet is acting at the time , You know why Reagan was such a great president?!?... IT'S BECAUSE HE WAS AN ACTOR!!! He made you believe HE was the one running the show , At least OBAMA can read the prompter , DUBYA couldn't even do that... I Know If I'm smarter than the president , then the country is in trouble , so now we have Bush Version 2.0 , He's 1/2 Black so you can't criticize him due to you being called a racist , but for a lot of you , If he wasn't 1/2 Black you wouldn't have paid attention to what's going on in the 1st place...lol (TEA PARTY) Don't get stuck in the Right VS Left Polarity... Remember , the game is Chess... Not Checkers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join