It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Water the logical answer why TPTB would want population control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Everyone talks about how they think the NWO/TPTB want to kill off millions of people and to tell the truth I have never seen a good enough reason to think this might be true, sure they want to control the world and money, but why kill everyone off, NOTHING made since at all.

Then I saw a Water documentary and thought, now there is the first real reason I could see why the Elite would want to kill millions off. Do they know that water will be hard to come by and that if your not set in place when this comes they will be screwed? I mean once you get so much money what can you really do with it, other than buy your place in the future of really the haves and have nots.

What if water is the reason that things are going to get bad, what if this is the "end" that the ones in the know are aware of coming in the near future?

To me resources like ore to create things and water in the end will be what matters, Gold and gems are not worth much at all to the common man as they just dont have a use beyond a perceived value by those in control.

I dont think Water Wars is anything new and I certainly was not the first one to come up with the idea of fighting over water in the future, but for some reason this just clicked with me on what is for me, the first REAL reason the masters would want to kill the peons off in a sort of sick only they would think of this way it made since.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Limited resources such as water are a huge reason. The other biggie is the larger the population, the harder it is to keep under control.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Water is scarce in the desert. It is not scarce outside of the desert.
I may be biased living in the Land of 10,000 lakes, 1 of them being Lake Superior.
There are obvious sources of water, like lakes, rivers, streams, ice/snow/rain, and then there are the hidden ones like springs, wells, basins.
False scarcity would be food for the sheeple however. Another mechanism of fear for control and taxation.

Water is another tool TPTB will use as a lie/excuse for population control.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
on a planet that is 70 percent water it is hard to imagine running out

we might run out of cheap easy water but it is impossible to run out

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Even sea water can be made drinkable by boiling it off and collecting the condensation, so I highly doubt that there will be any major water shortages.

unless... you know, more oil.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
97% of our water is salt water, Desalinization is 10 to 1 conversion and takes alot of energy to pull it off. Boiling and getting condensation would never be an answer for the masses, that yields very little water.

Sounds like more of you guys need to read up on our water supply, you sound just like the group that says we will never run out of oil, etc.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The only reason I can think of for limiting population (I believe the commonly held number would be 500,000,000) is the logistics of control and pacification.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiz4769

I'm not talking about the masses. If it came down to that, I would be doing things for my family alone. Boiling it off would be a great temporary solution for a few people.

top topics

join