It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police to Americans: You are OUR slaves! deal with it!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
www.aolnews.com...

Okay so the jist of this article is, a man thought his wife was having a stroke, he immediately tried to get her to the ER knowing every second is huge with something like this.

A police cruiser catches him running a red light and is intentionally trying to prevent him from getting his wife to care at the hospital, and goes as far to claim this man ASSAULTED HIM because he knicked him with his finger nail.

These cops expect us to be their slaves, write the dude a god damn traffic ticket but to charge him with a felony for trying to save his wifes life? What is he supposed to do? sit for 5 minutes while you ask him for license and registration? Is he supposed to let his wife become handicapped or die BECAUSE YOU ARE THE LAW??

These guys are out of control!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Nothing to see here, move along... They've been out of control for a quite awhile now and the public in general has accepted that.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The main reason I have learned that cops still have corruption are when they get sued, or complaints filed the person filling the complaint gets offered an out of court money settlement or a zero money cop getting fired settlement. Most choose money and that is why...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I don't like people telling others to "move along people".

I don't like it if it is a cop, who is allowed to say that, but I especially hate it when it is a non-cop.

So, are you a cop? And if so, what is your problem?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

I don't like people telling others to "move along people".

I don't like it if it is a cop, who is allowed to say that, but I especially hate it when it is a non-cop.

So, are you a cop? And if so, what is your problem?

I think maybe you should look up the defenition of SARCASM, it's obvious to me he is sending up the cops phrase.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

I have seen a lot of "move along people" threads.

So arrest me.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
yes most police officers get jaded as time goes by. i hope that the man and wife win their civil lawsuit. if they file one.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I have seen a lot of "move along people" threads.

So arrest me.

Yes and most of the time I see it being used they are generally being sarcastic, no need to get your self upset about it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I can't believe any officer would be so hung up on "the law" and his authority that they would actually try to prevent someone from getting emergency medical care in a situation like this.
Then they have the nerve to charge the groom with assault, make him post $7,500 bail and then prevent him from seeing his wife in the hospital.
Absolute madness.
Were I the groom I would have been sorely tempted to kick the cop in the family jewels just to get my wife into the hospital. On the other hand I have a CWP and the thought would have run through my mind to put one in his forehead just to get by him.
I'm surprised the cop didn't taser the guy actually.
I'm going to call the Chattanooga police department and give them a piece of my mind. I would encourage others to do the same.
You can reach them here:
(423) 643-5000

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

No, they are not being sarcastic, they are being bullying, and so are you.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

As stated by mclarenmp4 that was sarcasm. We see these kinds of incidents all the time. Cops like to make the 'move along' comment to people who are for example photographing them and if you don't obey you are 'disobeying a lawfull order' and they can arrest you for that.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

OK, you accept that move along thing - I do not accept that and if someone said that to me they had better look out, police or not.

NZ police are more polite, even though they have a lot of crap happpening.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This police officer obstructed justice, which is a very serious crime. This should not be left to a civil suit alone, and both the bride and groom should file a verified complaint and have this police officer arrested. By going to the duly elected Sheriff and filing a verified complaint, the Sheriff is legally bound by that complaint and must arrest the police officer, and it must go to trial. It appears by this article and the police officers own admission that he undeniably obstructed justice, and this makes him a criminal who belongs in prison.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Nothing to see here, move along... They've been out of control for a quite awhile now and the public in general has accepted that.

They will do anything to destroy people for there friends. Animals in drag, thats all the police are.

The astonishing thing is you just make it up to the police and they believe anything made up about innocent people, and the police literally kill people over made up garbage.

They must be like the biggest serial killer group in each country.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
With things how they are in the US at the moment just because he was wearing a police uniform and is being allowed to act as one doesnt actually mean he is one

More and more employees of private security firms such as blackwater, and even military or national guard personnel are being allowed to suit up as police, drive their cruisers and pretend to be cops

Anyone who hasnt seen it yet should have a look at the policestate 4 documentary, especially the portion about the newly build "prison" which is more like a fema detention centre and the private security staff wearing official police uniforms when theyre private sector employees

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I would have done exactly the same thing as this guy. Some things can wait. Some can't. Wow, whatever happened to the days where the officer would help you get to the hospital quicker? Oh wait...they still do, but it's the idiots like this one who taint it for everyone. Heck they were even AT the hospital and he still interfered? Going on to press charges is way over the line, even if the husband got a bit out of line, it's totally understandable. What's happening to reason and logic today? Never mind compassion. What's this cop's excuse going to be? Overworked? Underpaid? Low blood sugar?

I'm probably going to be crucified for saying this, but a lot of the newer police officers are fresh out of the military with 2-3 tours in Iraq. Maybe they got used to treating people like this over there and have a few issues left over. And maybe the departments need to think about that long and hard before they hire them and give them some additional training. Seems to me I read where they might be getting less training because they come ready and able to use guns and other weapons. Well, this is a whole different job and mission, the sooner the shrinks and people doing the hiring realize this, the sooner we can fix it. The poor Iraqis may not have had much of a say, but we do. We're not going to stand for this kind of behaviour here.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Isn't one of the application requirements for cops that you have a burr up you backside so you can no longer think like a human being?

So you act like a crazed rabid unconstitutional dog.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Whether or not people see this: The Officer has a DUTY to act in regard to helping the lady out Medically.

IF his actions thereby endangered her in anyway, delay in treatment caused harm or if she was to die, this Officer is in HOT water.
He can make up as many stories as he wishes, but in the end, he'll be facing a few felonies.

I hope the lady is ok.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Get the name of the officer, and pay a private investigator to get the names and addresses of the officer's family (Mother, Father, Siblings, Wife).

Write them all a letter letting them know what a fine job their douche bag son/husband/brother/cousin is doing as a public servant.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

OK, you accept that move along thing - I do not accept that and if someone said that to me they had better look out, police or not.

NZ police are more polite, even though they have a lot of crap happpening.

Post with no substance........Move along.... Nothing to see here.....

LOL sorry couldn't resist!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join