It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would the NWO rule?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I agree, that with so many different cultures in the world, for one order to control them all would be quite a feat. So what do you think NWO would control?

[edit on 12-6-2004 by kode]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Good quesiton you pose Kode.

I think in order for the NWO to be in power they would have to have some form of control over banks, media. They two are the most obivous ones that spring to mind.

I feel this as in order for them to surive they would need to have some form of power.

The way i thought of the NWO though was that they were 10/12 high figures around the globe giving Bush the orders to carry out.

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The one thing about N.W.O is that they would have to be at the top of there proffession and have power.To reach this they would be around 40-60 yrs old.There time would be limited so they would need deputies to take over.Its to big to be logical.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
First of all, the supply of currency will be uniform around the world, making one official NWO currency, with no such things as exchanges.

It would control Educational Goals for the majority of the world population to fit in the ideals of the Ruling NWO party.

They would want to control every last bit of everything, right down to our very own thoughts. The NWO calls for a major population reduction as well.

The right to express anything freely would severley be reduced as well, with the NWO quieting any attempts to change the system.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We hear often about this NWO. I would like to hear who are the supposed members of this supposed society and the supposed power that this society has in our world today.

Gerard

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Gerard, there are lots of contenders some say its the masons others the Illuminati [part of the masons?] maybe the Bilderberg gang, reptilians, greys aliens from Uranus. Take your pick. There are loads of threads like the one below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Tony blair, after all he is the second coming of Christ, he is the prophet Mohammed, he is GOD and president of all humanity.

Isnt that how he sees himself?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The NWO would comprise the centralization of all aspects of life, and yes, it is happening....
1.economy
2.media/education
3.law

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What about Saudi Arabia, Iran, North Korea, China, Mongolia and others? Will they all be part of it? The Arabs seem more set towards New World Islam.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
What about Saudi Arabia, Iran, North Korea, China, Mongolia and others? Will they all be part of it? The Arabs seem more set towards New World Islam.
Just take a look at the new Afghanistan and the now new becoming Iraq. There will be more wars to 'take out' and convert a different country to one similar to Western Democracy. It's happening before our eyes. Those countries you mention are probably on the eventual hit list.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz
Tony blair, after all he is the second coming of Christ, he is the prophet Mohammed, he is GOD and president of all humanity.

Isnt that how he sees himself?

Blair reminds me of Johnny English, the scene were bean was acting out the part of the secret agent. It's conceivable to think of Blair acting that way when no one's looking.

On to the topic at hand, the NWO should have advanced techniques in mind control. Think about it, 2 presidents being members of the NWO would be quite a feat.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Easy answer it would rule... you

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Iraq and Afganistanjust proves the point that N.W.O is a fabrication with no real evidance because they are two very small countries with a population that has been oppressed for years and cannot be easily controlled,And appart from America and Blair the rest of the world are against it.Do believes think they are going to walk into China,Russia and Australia so easily.Oh probably the Chinese and Russians are already zombies that are under there control
.The whole concept is a load of crap.In the time it`s taken to establish control of Iraqi if that was to happen Worldwide we will all be very old

[edit on 13-6-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I agree that it would not happen overnight...but I think the idea of the NWO is all wrong. The countries would all be states of the world order, but they would be controlled somewhat by a centralized system. I mean its already happening today. YOu say China and RUssia can't be controlled, I say I see them in the UN. I see them as Free Trade supporters and part of economic pacts. Its just a matter of time before everything becomes more centralized. Of course they don't Iraq and Afghanistan to be sectioned off from their ideals so we go after them. It would be interesting to see what happens with Cuba in the future.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Perhaps Weirdo the process has been going on for quite some time. Also don�t underestimate the power of mass conditioning .

[edit on C:Sunocu06e6 by Opus]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
Do believes think they are going to walk into China,Russia and Australia so easily.Oh probably the Chinese and Russians are already zombies that are under there control[edit on 13-6-2004 by weirdo]

The Australians are already in the gang. They sent troops to Iraq, and are thoroughly part of traditional western culture. They consume the same TV, they watch the same films, they are part of the same global order.
China? Yes its not democratic, but it is increasingly capitalist. It's very friendly with anyone who's going to throw money at it. It's currently one of the destinations of choice for anyone who wants to move their sweatshops to somewhere where the labour is really cheap, and the workers are too cowed by years of oppression to kick up much fuss. Also, I believe that Neil Bush has been liaising between western corporations and the Chinese government. One more connection between the Bushes and the bloodthirsty.
Finally, Russia. Since the collapse of communism, its economy has been gobbled up by a small handful of gangsters, who have bought control of the majority of its large industry. Putin has gained as much from the War on Terror as the US, as it enables him to continue his brutalisation of the Chechens without any international criticism.
That these latter two systems are not part of western democracy does not mean that they are not a part of the same political system, or NWO. They are all interested in retaining control of their own money, control of the media, and control of their populations. What varies is which of these factors is emphasised. In the West, the former is much more emphasised, while in China, the latter is much clearer.
Hardt and Negri have provided a very good theory for how our world is moving towards a monolithic political/economic/social system, which they describe as Empire. The NWO does not need to be seen as some sort of cabal of folk controlling EVERYTHING for it to actually exist. It may simply be the system whereby C. Wright Mills Power Elite of interchangable businessmen, generals and politician, who simply change hats from time to time, control everything. These people broadly share an agenda (lets keep power/money for ourselves), but the need not always agree on how this might best be effected.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whats Happening?
Easy answer it would rule... you

Bloody well wouldn�t. I am an order unto myself an myself only.

I still can�t see NWO ruling the world but maybe the western world. Nice answer Yog, im almost becoming a believer again. When I first came to ats I believed NWO stuff a lot, I still do, but some of the debunkers do have a point.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The only reason I would establish a somewhat New World Order is to prepare for a threat from, say, outer space. Becuase we know that a fascist state can do battle better than one where everybody must agree. "Take your gun and shoot!" versus "Do we all agree that we should take our guns and shoot?"

Or, the future could be an Orwellian 1984.

Anyway, the United Nations? Hmm, boy oh boy I would like to see them in action. Have they even fired one shot? What about all those other organizations, like UNICEF? Are they too involved in this great conspircay? Rule the children by helping them?

The invasion of Afghanistan? Well, somebody had to get those Talibans, so that war was somewhat "justified". But Iraq? Hah! The world was on the brink of collapse! Do you even know how many communists there are in Europe? One more war and there won't be any United States. The world can't take that.

Let's see the supporters: USA, UK, Spain and Australia, plus some minor countries. The rest of the world bothered with protest or didn't care.

And if the NWO theory is true, then the Muslims will surely not accept their countries to be invaded. Europe wouldn't let the US do that.

So you see, everything can not be conquered by war.

What can be conquered is humans through commercialization. Buy this and this! Asia and some parts of Africa, as well as Europe has already been incorporated into this powerplay. The reasons for the war in Iraq was probably to establish such a market in the Middle East too. It takes time, but isn't it worth it if you want the world?

So, in essence, we won't probably live to see the NWO. Maybe our children will.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
I still can�t see NWO ruling the world but maybe the western world. Nice answer Yog, im almost becoming a believer again. When I first came to ats I believed NWO stuff a lot, I still do, but some of the debunkers do have a point.

I can totally see your point on that. The whole NWO issue carries with it the implication that it is an issue of

Originally posted by rynaldo82
10/12 high figures around the globe giving Bush the orders to carry out.

and this gives the debunkers a lot of possible avenues of attack. That was a large part of the reason I cited the Hardt and Negri book, because it deals in depth with the forms of domination to which we are subjected without arguing that this is necessarily down to a conspiracy by such a few dominant figures. It is instead simply due to the culture of power. Since its publication, it has become one of the major texts of leftist social criticism, having been described as Marxism for the 21st century. Of course, Marxism had its flaws (though the hideous political systems it inspired should not be blamed on Marx), and I'm sure similar flaws will be identified within Hardt and Negri's idea of Empire, given time. But it is a rigorous theoretical approach to the operation of power in our time, and offers a way to deal with the idea of a 'NWO' (Empire in their terms) that strips away the encumbrances that the NWO carries which make it such an easy target for the debunkers. It is an idea to be dealt with, and explored, rather than the assertion that there is some supreme conspiracy through which a handful of men control all our lives.
In this way, groups like Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commision can be seen as methods of reinforcing and reproducing the established culture of power, acclimatising future politicians to it, rather than shady meetings where the rulers of the world plan the course of the next year. Course it may be the latter, but the former is more credible and harder to disprove. I think.

new topics

top topics

join