It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jewish X Arab Ethernal Fight = Reality we live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The Jewish X Arab Ethernal Fight = Reality we live

www.youtube.com

Iran is Not the problem people!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Wake Up, when I see you guys sitting in front of the pc arguing about cheney, BP, and who did this and who did that. Shut up! Stop whining and complaining about not being part of the 1%. Move to reality or spirituality or whatsoever. The real truth is, we are living in a word, where jews and arabs, are just like megalomaniacs child, picking each other, to proove who is the boss. The global economy was made by a simple creation system. I know this will sound a little avant garde to you, or weird, but the fact is, the arab had the oil, the oil was sold to americans and europeans. At that "ancient time" the arab ruled the world easy, they were the super duper, and still are. The jewish people, that went to live abroadm used this oil to create a massive,and impressive machine of making money. And the arabs never expected that. Whith the manipulation of the monetary system, and the creation of the mass media, the jewish got cashed pretty fast and started to conquer arab territorries. As an act of infantility, they managed to attack afghanistan and Iraq, in order to assure a very strategical position to attack iran, this is not coincidence, this is a direct threat on a last move against the arabs. everything can be simply exlained to you, if you never forget this, i´m not saying i don´t like jewish and arabs I repeat, this has nothing to do with religion, this is all about the rumble between Dick Cheney, us, and jewish CO. representative, and Mahmud Ahhmadinejad, Iranian, United Arabs CO. representative. They are just playing chess or some sort of monopoly with our world. stop shhhhisshing this and that, forget the old norms, empty your head filled with #, and fill with this, just like you play monopoly with your kids, the big boys, like to play their games. It´s just a game. they don´t care about you, they don´t care about me, all they wan´t is to prove eachother, who is the man in charge.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
One huge problem with your entire thread. Iranians aren't Arabs, they are Persians. There is a huge difference between the two. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is not an Arab or from Arabian descent.

Another thing is that the Zionists and Arabs aren't poking each other to show who's boss. The Zionists are poking the Palestinians to rid them of the region in an act of genocide and the Palestinians are only poking back in an act of survival. They could care less whether they are the boss or not, they just seem to want to live and live free. The rest of the real Arabs see the Palestinians as the "Holy Arabs of Islam" and hate Israel for their treatment of the Palestinians.

Again, you are confused as Iranians aren't Arabs. Jeez!

--airspoon

new topics

join