It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cripes, I just saw another UFO...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I noticed this strange cloud formation in the sky, and then I saw this little twinkling vehicle that was travelling erratically like it was lost. It had three lights in a triangular formation that would change position every once in a while like an inverse triangle.

I pointed it out to my roommate, who didn't see anything even though we were both looking at the same spot. He did see the strange cloud formation, however...

I've never been able to witness a UFO with another person--I mean, my roommate or commuters on a packed train will be looking at the sky w/me but I'm the only one who sees anything. I'm feeling like Samantha Stevens' next-door neighbor over here--are there cases where the UFO (or whatever the heck it is) is only seen by certain people?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hmmm, That's a very interesting observation. Has anyone ever seen what you've seen regarding UFOs?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I've had witnesses to things like "ghost" activity, energy balls, electrical anomalies, and telekinesis in my presence but never with the UFOs. What I want to know is: are these really UFO craft, or something that only I'm meant to see?

Ten minutes before I saw the "UFO" I practiced some magic (nope, not the card game) for the first time in 5 months -- I have no idea if that has anything to do with it.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Triangular formation you say. Check out this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's recent.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Websurfer,
Actually, it could have something to do with chemtrails...the weird "cloud formation" looked like a line of morse code: ...---...----...

What struck me is when the "craft" made a full stop in the air, and just hovered. Regular planes don't do that. I've had helicopters in my neighborood, and you can usually hear 'em.

There's something weird in the skies, at any rate.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Cassie,
Given the facts as you've stated them, I have to believe that what you've seen are either demonic or spiritual in nature. If these were UFOs they would be visible to anyone who was with you. The fact that you've performed "magic" just prior to these sightings causes even more concern. I would suggest a great deal of caution in these matters!
CS

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Cassie,
Given the facts as you've stated them, I have to believe that what you've seen are either demonic or spiritual in nature. If these were UFOs they would be visible to anyone who was with you. The fact that you've performed "magic" just prior to these sightings causes even more concern. I would suggest a great deal of caution in these matters!
CS

Magic is second nature to me, I've been practicing for a long time, and I'm really good at it (though I would not say that I am at the top level). I understand the risks involved--but there are also risks involved in not expressing who you truly are.

top topics

join