It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 mins ago just saw this..... possible UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hi,

Just out on Balcony 15 mins ago looking into the clear evening sky towards the moon.... looked away then looked back again.... saw a white light which came from the moon (well looked like it anyway) as i didnt see it fly from other side of moon.... it flashed and i watched it as it moved across the sky vertically towards North East.... seemed really too high up to be any plane and was like a white dot.... as it moved towards my 9 o'o'clock direction to the left i was sort of amazed to see another white light move in.... this one flashed bright and then disappeared... i was trying to see whether it was maybe another plane going in the opposite direction but it just didn't show up in my eyesight again.... just disappeared.... the first one then flew above the clouds or into them....

Actually now i'm thinking about it, it was as if the first light flashed to say it had a successful journey or something and then the second one flashed to say that they were now going.... maybe to signal something on the Moon.

This isn't some made up story but something i just saw.... and yes i do have mobile with cam but i really wouldnt have picked anything up on it as the lights were too high in the sky.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
whats your location and time?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

yeh... this was around 10pm in South East England..... sorry for delay i had to go do something.... so it was basically 27/30 mins before your post when this happened so now over an hour ago..... seemed like they were out of the Earth's atmosphere anyway as they were high like the Stars.... was no way a shooting star either coz of the flashes and coz of the movement.... whats strange is that something was telling me to go outside.... you know that feeling you get when someone or something is trying to tell you something?

Too cloudy outside now to see anything...

new topics

join