It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf fisherman suicides // Did They Choose This Pre-Incarnation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I am just always trying to make sense of this world, life, planet. Huge mess.

I'm just so devastated thinking of the animals dieing b/c a death like that can't be pleasant. BUT IM SO MUCH MORE devastated about the lives that will be plunged deep and deeper into poverty.

So its not being publicized because they NEVER WANNA talk about suicide on the news. But there's been several suicide attempts in the general Gulf area hospitals. related to their livlihoods being destroyed.

But the sad sad thing to report today from my few sources down there in the medical field saiyng their's been suicide attempts related to histeria of joblessness and no incomes. Families and businesses have been without income/revenue for 1+ months, and they're starting to get hungry. So when they go to churches and food kitchens, THEY'RE FLAT OUT BEING PASSED OVER because the food pantries are empty. They've been empty for last several years of the losing azz economy, so there's no food in them now. There's not enough food to give Gulf joblessness victims or even business owners now losing everything any food baskets or canned foods.

So now we've got suicide attempts down there. From what I've heard, NO SUCCESSFUL SUICIDES AT THIS POINT.

I think this is just one of a million WAKE-UP calls (I clearly see) pretty much every day. WAKE-UP the earth is scum. You think its fun cause you're not experiencing hell or mutilation. Plain and simple. Atrocities are "just awful" when it comes to other people, unless they're happening to one personally in which case they become a whole lot more urgent.

SO I POSE THIS QUESTION TO ALL THE "SOUL CONTRACT" PEOPLE OUT THERE...? THIS WAS IN THEIR SOUL CONTRACT RIGHT DOWN TO THE VERY SUICIDE ATTEMPT?? I WANT TO BE A FISHERMAN IN 2010 WHO GETS SCUMMED ON BY OIL INTERESTS (mistake? maybe? who knows yet?) THAT WE'RE CHAINED TO FOR DAILY LIVING IN THIS PRETTY LITTLE HELL?? Did they choose this?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/6/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MyProblemWithEvil

What an odd, question. Why would it matter if they choose it as an incarnation?

Living in the south, inbetween Gulfport and Biloxi right now, people are very proud, and most fishermen, come from a long line of fishermen, as it that's all their families have ever done.

They chose being fishermen as an occupation, and being from families that have ever done little else, it's easy to see where the despair comes into play, since they may never get to fish in the Gulf again.

Your question is like asking if a cab driver who gets shot while somebody robs them chose that, as an incarnation!

Stuff just happens, even to good people!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Why hasn't the rich and famous helped these people like they did for Haiti?

Millions, and millions of dollars sent to that country and homes being built for them that they don't want to live in .

Why isn't there money being donated to people in the Gulf for our own people?

WHERE IS THE HELP FOR OUR OWN PEOPLE ???!!!

[edit on 20-6-2010 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Your question is like asking if a cab driver who gets shot while somebody robs them chose that, as an incarnation!

Stuff just happens, even to good people!

Yes I think it's a MAJOR question : "Did they choose the suffering?". Those who believe strongly in soul contracts might tell you yes. I was asking to those who are aware of data/info on soul contracts if they would say "YES" that they planned before incarnation that they would be a part of this tragedy, become starved and homeless, and attempt sucide. I'm referring to the suicide attempts in the LA coastal hosptials.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

There does seem to be an avoidance of addressing the devastation on a personal level of the citizens that live along the Gulf coast.

I would hope that small production crews down there would be all over this, making video documentaries. Here's one.........

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

For the Haiti earthquake it only took a week for the telethon to be organized and now the first one for the GOM is on Larry King tomorrow night 6-21-10?

Too bad Wyclef Jean wasn't from one of the gulf states.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, people everywhere need food baskets. My neighbors need food baskets, my fellow citizens of my town my state my country and the planet need nurishment canned goods. People are starving everywhere constantly.

I need a food basket when I go 6+ days with just drinking water because I can't afford the $1.08 for a McDouble.

But the Gulf is just ANOTHER food basket problem. I always must pose the question to everyone who says we choose these things: DO YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE CHOOSES THAT??

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
it's bownd to happen i mean alot of people (in genral and everywere) were struggling but to be hit with a disaster like this its easy to see how people can think suicide when the oils still leaking and the cubords are empty. for some people it can seem like the only way out.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyProblemWithEvil

So now we've got suicide attempts down there. From what I've heard, NO SUCCESSFUL SUICIDES AT THIS POINT.

Doesn't this fact defeat your whole purpose?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
reply to post by MagicaRose

Too bad Wyclef Jean wasn't from one of the gulf states.

Wow for real. 2 months and all I've only seen was Gloria Ruben (chick from ER who got AIDS on the show) on the news talkin about it.

OH YEA AND JAMES CARVILLE IS MAAAD

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

James Carville is mad, you'd be mad too if you were that bald.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong, people everywhere need food baskets. My neighbors need food baskets, my fellow citizens of my town my state my country and the planet need nurishment canned goods. People are starving everywhere constantly.

I need a food basket when I go 6+ days with just drinking water because I can't afford the $1.08 for a McDouble.

But the Gulf is just ANOTHER food basket problem. I always must pose the question to everyone who says we choose these things: DO YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE CHOOSES THAT??

the thing about this that pisses me off is how much eddible food supermarkets throw in the bin. when theirs starving people everywere home and abroad its criminal!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielhanson420

the thing about this that pisses me off is how much eddible food supermarkets throw in the bin. when theirs starving people everywere home and abroad its criminal!

Yea they do throw so much food away. Safeway the BIGGEST SUPERMARKET CONGLOMERATE !@#$%^&u*&^%$#$%.

They throw so much food away. They could be driving it to the Tenderloin.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well..I can't speak for the fishermen...but I found out Thursday that a good friend of mine from Biloxi shot & kiled himself the nite before. So you can add a definite suicide to the list of Gulf Coast people. He was only 40 with a teenage son.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Boypony

Sorry about your friend.

In the coming months the stress of this disaster will overwhelm the mental health professionals.

I also expect to see terrible physical health problems as they are already being experienced by many in close proximity to the "spill"

God help us....and I'm not a prayin man.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boypony
Well..I can't speak for the fishermen...but I found out Thursday that a good friend of mine from Biloxi shot & kiled himself the nite before. So you can add a definite suicide to the list of Gulf Coast people. He was only 40 with a teenage son.

Sad, but just living in the area doesn't count. What exactly was his occupation, and did he leave a note explaining his actions?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Sorry for the loss, consistently being painful when people leave us. And especially in that way.

Unrelated, my ex's dad killed himself with CO2 a week ago. He didn't know the little dog was in there too. Puppy died with him.

Sorry for all of this loss. It never ends.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Sorry for the loss, consistently being painful when people leave us. And especially in that way.

Unrelated, my ex's dad killed himself with CO2 a week ago. He didn't know the little dog was in there too. Puppy died with him.

Sorry for all of this loss. It never ends.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Why hasn't the rich and famous helped these people like they did for Haiti?

Millions, and millions of dollars sent to that country and homes being built for them that they don't want to live in .

Why isn't there money being donated to people in the Gulf for our own people?

A big reason why the us government give moneys and supposed help for these third world nations is not as noble as you think, they do it more to get in on the resources of those places and for power and control of those resources, like they tried in Haiti here is an example of one way they are trying to monopolize the food production there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not saying all the gov and these charities are there all for control and power, but it is a part of the reason they supposedly chose to "help" these poor people. As for the rich and famous it's more of a publicity stunt, and tax breaks then actually helping people, again not all but most are there for those reasons.

I'm guessing there is no money in it. Don't relay on the government so much a lot of it is just for show. But I get were your coming from how is it that a nation that has so many problems can spend so much money on helping other nations but not there own, funny no.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Originally posted by MagicaRose

A big reason why the us government give moneys and supposed help for these third world nations is not as noble as you think, they do it more to get in on the resources of those places and for power and control of those resources, like they tried in Haiti here is an example of one way they are trying to monopolize the food production there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join