It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good for the goose it must be good for the gander

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
June 20
Coastal Residents Want a Written Health Guarantee
And why shouldn't they get it? This issues is being considered Obama's Katrina is because of the procastination getting people evacuated. It's just that simple. The longer it takes for the officials to declare the warning, the less people they will have to worry about evacuating. Is this a population control measure?

What can I say? I am not afraid to ask the stupid questions, especially when I already know the unfortunate stupid answers I am going to get. Enough with red tape and blame game. Does our US residents on the coast have something to fear by staying? Is this Katrina all over again?

School's out for the summer. Why not offer Obama's family a three month stay on the Gulf coast of Florida? When he turns it down demand that he doesn't just to prove it is safe enough for his family to stay over an extended period of time while he does what he needs to do elsewhere. Why the hell not? I think this is an excellent show on behalf of our leader that if it is safe enough to stay that his family will be staying there along side all those who think it may not be safe. Obama needs to produce a show of faith in our coastal residents health.

I did my part. I blasted this all over the internet. How do you find out what is a conspiracy and what is not? By not keeping secrets! How do you control gossip? Go to the source and when the source does not listen, go to the victims and make them aware of what is being said and what they can do to demand confirmation.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by peggy m

Uh, because his office is in D.C.?

I see the point you are trying to make. It's more like 911, and all the medical concerns the rescue workers had after the clean-up, while being reassured by health officials it was safe. It wasn't.

However, Obama moving to the Gulf for three months is not what they need, or what the country needs. As horrible as this is, we do have wars and rumors of wars, and economic issues, and well, you know. They need BP and the government to stop filling the air with Benzene and other toxins.

Obama is not a scientist, nor able to determine air quality. Like the rest of us, he has to depend on reports that are hopefully reliable.

I don't think the man would set people up to die from breathing toxins, if that is what you are insinuating.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I think there is misunderstanding going on here.

Ok, people are probably getting poisoned, most likely true.

It probably is not a conspiracy to kill people though.
And it's not like they want to save everyone from it.

In reality, it just looks like they don't really care that much.

You know, because it's not them this happened to.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You know, when 911 was being cleaned up, they kept having "air people" around saying it was okay. Well, turns out it wasn't okay, and many rescue workers are permanently ill, and others dead from respiratory disease.

So, what if they did know? Was the thought process "well this has to be cleaned up even if some citizenry has to become ill to get the job done".

But then why weren't they suited up with respirators, or scuba gear, or something, if they knew the debris was toxic?

Because the residents would see it and panic?

Would I be shocked if this happened at the Gulf? Hardly. But like you, I don't think it will be intentional.

There is also "personal" responsibility. We don't have to wait for the government or BP to "declare" anything safe or unsafe. Use your heads, and do your own evaluation. The information's out there.

One thing for sure....anybody who is pregnant needs to leave and stay gone for a while.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The EPA was bought out for 911. Their denial in '90 on usiug explosives to bring down the twin towers proves they knew the dangers.
For the Gulf, the EPA is keeping quiet again.
Bush & Obama have showed again & again that the "masses" mean nothing to them.

My thought was they would evacuate the middle & upper class & leave the lower to vote Democrate while they die. Looks like I was wrong.
With Obama following the Bush Agenda faithfully, I guess they will all die on the coast while the rest of us suffer from the food shortages.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I had spoke before I was able to retrieve more information regarding this matter. You are right, having the president move his family to the gulf would not solve the issue of this nations leaders, corporate officials, and the public that allowed this to happen in the first place.

There is no easy answer to the question of what we do now because anything we do will come at a cost. I am just so angry that the majority of the world thinks the only choice is the lessor of two evils.

I suggest putting the conspiracy on the back burner for the time being even though I know I will be accused of crying wolf. I do believe the affected areas should be evacuated now, not later. We have some storms coming and BP will have to disengage its make shift cap during the gale force winds. This incident could very well be Obama's Katrina. Bush, whatever part he or his administration played in NOT ordering an evacuation when time allowed it for a natural hurricane will be nothing compared to the storms that will be dumping massive amounts of contamination under Obama's watch.

I would sleep so much better if all I had to watch is a bunch of angry evacuees giving me the finger for a false alarm than watching them bury the dead for many years to come. Have we grown so fat from our oil consumption that the phrase "better safe than sorry" means nothing now?

new topics

top topics

join