It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armada of U.S. and Israeli Warships Head for Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Armada of U.S. and Israeli Warships Head for Iran

www.themedialine.org

A fleet of a dozen warships including the aircraft carrier USS Harry Truman and at least one Israeli vessel have reportedly sailed through the Suez Canal under heavy Egyptian guard. Heading from the Mediterranean Sea toward the Red Sea, the fleet was the largest military armada in years and follows the same route US warships took prior to the attack on Iraq.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Couldn't find this on ATS yet, so forgive me if this is a repost.

I've heard rumors that a possible attack is planned for July (after the World Cup), which should obviously be taken with a grain of salt. Either way, it is remarkable at least that such a large convoy crosses the Suez Canal for the first time since the Iraq War.

www.themedialine.org

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/6/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Definitely at least one thread with this news here on the boards, your efforts are appreciated none-the-less.

I would post the link to the other thread, but I'm at the office just quick browsing some of this A.M.'s threads.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

I've got it: source

Please, lock this thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Maybe they're joing the rest of the international armada in the Gulf of Aden where there are Iranian warships as well. If anybody remembers the Somali pirate fiasco that went on then became suddenly quiet a few moths ago. Something fishy was going on in Yemen with tha electro magnetic anomoly. I doubt the reason for all the ships in Aden was for the Somali pirates. I also bet this is where these ships are heading. I've been wrong many times in my life though.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here ya go: 4 pages worth so far.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Mdv2

Couldn't find this on ATS yet, so forgive me if this is a repost.

I've heard rumors that a possible attack is planned for July (after the World Cup), which should obviously be taken with a grain of salt. Either way, it is remarkable at least that such a large convoy crosses the Suez Canal for the first time since the Iraq War.

www.themedialine.org

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/6/2010 by Mirthful Me]

new topics

top topics

join