It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coordinated Global Healing For Gulf Region 21 June 2010 - Important - please read!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
An important event is going to take place tomorrow, 21st June 2010.

It is important that the ATS community is aware of this healing, so please, flag this thread so it will be noticed. It's not about the points, don't care about that - mods can not add them if they want - its a case of 'the more the merrier' and everyone is needed. It's important!

Take what you will of the means of communication of this event, the delivery method is irrelevant, the point is that we join together and work as one to heal the Gulf.

The full communication can be found here.

White Eagle Speaks

I am here to tell you the time has come when we are joined at the hip to alleviate pain and suffering which has caused evil for generations of time. We are here to support those of you who have actively come into service, remembering heritage, remembering the Truth, remembering our hearts supporting the great reality of Father Sky/Mother Earth and Great Spirit, and what we were intended to do as Keepers of the Land. We are here to acknowledge all who are in support of what we have kept in our hearts, and aligned with Spirit for hundreds and even thousands of years.

We speak to the Great Spirits who are now among us, as I stand before you, requesting your support, requesting that all areas of earth come together to reaffirm Truth that we are One.

Our hearts bleed with the oil being spilled.

Our hearts bleed that no consciousness awakens to the greater truth.

Our intention is to hold ceremony to alleviate this grand suffering, but we must remind those who remain on earth the time has come to make a choice. The time has come to decide what reality you will live in. We know our reality and we have carried it with us forever. But you, Whiteface, have forgotten. You have remembered to make money, you have remembered to find the uses of Mother Earth, yet not supplied Mother Earth her due.

We are here to remind you. I speak to the generations that have heard and know the Truth.

The time has come. The ending is near unless we collaborate with each of you here to remember....

The basic premise is that on 21 June, tomorrow, we must come together to send good, positive love/energy to the Gulf region.

This does not have to happen in a deep meditative state - ANYONE can do this. Just build up some positive energy and send it to the Gulf - literally visualise it covering the Gulf region in a healing light/energy. Visualise as a beam of light healing the leak. Add your energy to this beam of light.

Visualise the Gulf region oil-free and full of life. Send love/good energy to help this process.

How to build up positive energy? Do something you love. Listen to your favourite piece of music. Play with your pets. Sing. Dance. Visit loved ones. Give your partner a big hug. Laugh. Love. Whatever! It doesn't matter, just try to make an effort - it will be enough

Meditate if that's your thing, if not then perhaps say a prayer.

I feel this sort of thing is the most many of us can actually do and whether your personal belief system allows for this type of thing or not, still give it a try - whats it going to hurt?

Anyway, I hope this reaches some people and we can make a difference.

Thank you for reading and hopefully taking part

[edit on 20-6-2010 by srsen]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Actually, if you find this process a simple one then I would maybe suggest doing it every day, or every week, or even every month.

This sort of action is natural to us and open to us at all times. If you're feeling a happy, loving feeling then send that energy to the Gulf! It really is that simple

Hell, we have to do SOMETHING other than swimming in the horror of all this. Let's turn this disaster around!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I assure you, everyone is already sending positive thinking there ...

what would be a better option is for all the galactic federation folks to ask for help in the alien community, since they all are in contact with them, right folks??

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Hi mate

I know there is plenty of positivity being sent there but I dont think the power of a coordinated effort can be underestimated.

I just got kinda excited at the thought of millions uniting and sending good energy all at the same time - gotta be some powerful stuff!

As i said in OP, I think focusing on the communication method is irrelevant and a waste of energy - though you are welcome to do so if you wish
. Its the sentiment behind this that is important!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Some quick images of the Florida Coast pre-oil spill to help with visualizations.

Feel free to add any other such images

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a1d51017b27.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5599a0c0f719.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2bbe95304db.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b065436318d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Dr Masaru Emoto is holding a prayer session of his own for the Global healing session.

Link here

He suggests the following prayer:

"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the water and all the living creatures in the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings.

To the whales, dolphins, pelicans, fish, shellfish, plankton, coral, algae, and all living creatures . . .

I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.
I love you. "

top topics

join