It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection from the JAIL cell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Okay this seems like the appropriate place to post this thread.

I have always been fascinated with the modern prison system. I have seen many documentaries and read tales of people in prison. It would be awful being locked up in a cell all day, constantly watching your back and being repressed from the need for sex. Many people write, work out, read, join a religion to make the time pass while doing time.

Has anyone known or seen any documentary or interview were someone has mastered astral projection or (as I think it is) lucid dreaming in prison?

Thats probably what I would do, spend alot of time dreaming.

A link to a documentary would be great!

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I've wondered somewhat about this myself.

Afterall, it's what I would do if I needed to spend a large time in a confined space. Of course I would hope I was in a safer environment like a minimum security prison and not surrounded by rapists and murderers.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I seem to remember a movie based on this.

I found one of the movies I was thinking of:

Fallen (1998)
Has Denzel Washington in it. It is very good.
Not about astral travel but about a demon.

But I remember another movie about a man projecting from jail I think.
I remember him saying "I am here. I am here" a lot, I guess to keep himself lucid.

Someone figured out that the murders happening on the outside were still being done by this man in jail and tThen they got him and dumped him in ice water so he'd have to return to his body. And I think they figured out how to keep him distracted enough every day so he could never go astral again before they put him to death.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by jessieg]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

jessieg:
Movie was "Fallen" with Denzel Washington & John Goodeman playing detectives. Denzel draws "Azazel", the devil, out to a cabin in the woods planning on shooting him and then committing suicide. That way he has no where else to go and should die. But, there's a cat that lives around the cabin and the devil jumps into the cat. Look it up to double check me but I'm pretty sure that's the way the story goes. "Time is on my side" song was by "the Rolling Stones."

I'm of no help on the other issue mentioned though, sorry.

Peace,
CBS

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I know that's what I would do if I was locked up.. I would train on AP and other numerous things.. as well as reading and training.

There's a X-Files episode where a wheelchair bound(I think he's locked up too) man travels out of his body, the only difference is he's capable of attacking people.. yikes.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There was this one time, when I was locked up and facing alot of time in prison, that I was able to completely leave that dimension, and end up in another one, where i woke up safe back home in bed, heres the link. ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join