It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idon't know what to do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I've always been pretty afraid of Aliens and being abducted.. After seeing Signs a while back I got even more scared and was unable to sleep at night. I finally got over it.. and I was able to sleep again.. But last night I heard a noise and I saw movement outside my window. I got really freaked out and started panting and I couldn't move. Then I blacked out. I regained consciounous(SP) but I couldn't see anything.. I felt hands around my neck and on my upper chest. my heart was pounding out of my chest. the only sounds I could hear were the beings moving around. no talking or beeping or anything. the hands felt really thin and cold. I'm scared to tell my mom or my friends because they'll call me crazy.. but I have a pain in the bottom of my neck, where it connects to my shoulders, and the skin is more pale than the skin around it.. but I highly doubt they will believe me. What should I do? How should I feel about this? I don't want this to happen again

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thats really strange. When did this fear start?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well, in order to figure this out, I think you'll need to discern the true origin of what visited you. Was it an alien or a spirit or a demonic presence. I leaning towards the presence of a spirit, and not a very nice one at that. But perhaps you could tell us more about your past abduction. That may help shed some light on the situation.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Last night was the first time it happened.. I'm athiest so I highly doubt it was demons.. I don't know why but I have the strange lurking feeling I was abducted.. just the way how silent they were.. Aliens have always been my top fear and I don't know if I can handle being like that again.. I'm really worried..The fear started when I was around 5.. I remeber seeing something in my closet and it brought it's arm up to its face and I freaked out and yelled for my parent but they said it was my air conditioner blowing a shirt I had in there.. But I always knew it wasn't.. But being so young I figured it to be a ghost

[edit on 12-6-2004 by AntiSocialGeoff]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ok this sounds real scary, and i see you really do have a fear here,

All i can realy suggest is that maybe you try hypnotherpy (Sp) then one
way or the other you will know whats going on,

Sometimes its the only way to get to the bottom of things like this?

[edit on 12-6-2004 by asala]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I was just wondering,

how old are you?

If you are having somone in your room with their hands on you, you should try to open your eyes to see who it is.

Do you have an uncle or family 'friend' visiting?

Seriously. I'm not saying that it isn't something, but you sound really young and young people are very naive.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiSocialGeoff
I've always been pretty afraid of Aliens and being abducted.. After seeing Signs a while back I got even more scared and was unable to sleep at night. I finally got over it.. and I was able to sleep again.. But last night I heard a noise and I saw movement outside my window. I got really freaked out and started panting and I couldn't move. Then I blacked out. I regained consciounous(SP) but I couldn't see anything.. I felt hands around my neck and on my upper chest. my heart was pounding out of my chest. the only sounds I could hear were the beings moving around. no talking or beeping or anything. the hands felt really thin and cold. I'm scared to tell my mom or my friends because they'll call me crazy.. but I have a pain in the bottom of my neck, where it connects to my shoulders, and the skin is more pale than the skin around it.. but I highly doubt they will believe me. What should I do? How should I feel about this? I don't want this to happen again

hey...

from experince i can tell you to tell NOONE it ruens your friendship/trust of most people you tell including family..

more later out of time

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm 16 years old..My dad's dead and my the rest of my family lives across the country.. I doubt anyone would rape me.. I had my eyes open but I couldn't see like there wasn't any lights around.. If people get off by touching my shoulders then they can do it all they want..

Also it wasn't in my room.. the surface I was on felt diffrent from my bed. Not cold metal like most people would think.. But a soft/hard surface.. I don't know how to describe it

[edit on 12-6-2004 by AntiSocialGeoff]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You just can't be too carefull, lots of freaks out there. So it's not someone messing with you.

Have you experianced any time loss or have you noticed any strange marks or scars?

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think I'd try sleeping with a light on for a few nights and see if you feel better about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Look at the first post.. I have this weird shape where my neck connects to my shoulders, it's more pale than the area around it.. and that's where the pain is emitting from, i have apretty dark tan and this pale area's pretty pale

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You should point this 'pale area' out to your parents. I wouldn't go into some abduction story with them. Just tell them that you are having pain and that the area is pale. It could be a medical condition or possibly something bit you.

Of course we can not dismiss other possibilities.

Nutzo

new topics

top topics

join