It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can rush limbaugh fly a helicopter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I had a vivid dream about Rush Limbaugh.

no not that kind sickos.

in this dream, I was about to go surfing, he was there, as i begin walking out towards the water i notice it starts rushing towards me.

well fear not, rush has a helicopter

so i get in and it ends up swallowing coastal areas of california. you can barely see trees sticking out.

then we go to a BBQ before hoping back in the helicopter to find out an 11.5 earthquake hit the sudan area how that causes tsunamis in the pacific? I have no clue.

oh and to end the story, turns out rush is pure satire and hates republicans and democrats

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I don't know if the ole Rushbo can fly a helicopter or not. He does claim to pilot his own jets.

Memo to self: Add an addendum to the "Kill me if" list I gave my daughter.
Number 7: If I wake up and babble about seeing Rush Limbaugh in a dream, please............. kill me. Quickly. Use 9mm Glock 17, press against head, pull trigger. Twice.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh can't even twist a troll pencil between his fingers. Guess thats why he is on number 4 wife. Good thing he can hear again. Those drastic pain pills would have precluded him from flying in the way you meant. He was flying alright, not just in the way you think.

He stays based pretty much in Palm beach in his full roomed onyx bathrooms bigger than your house.

I know, I worked on it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Dont know about "flying", but he is a pro on "running" his mouth about complete NONSENSE. He is an ACE pilot at that.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I don't recall him ever saying that he had a license.

Anyone can fly a jet once it's airborne and there's a qualified pilot in the other seat.

And I'll bet that he's never flown a chopper.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
They might be able to lift his enormous bulk with one of these...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
rush limbaugh is a diversion against truth.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If by fly a helicopter you mean take a bunch of oxy and pass out on the couch, then yes he can fly a helicopter.

top topics

join