It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Blackjack and everything else...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I really really really really really really really .... really really really really .... really really really can't wait until 6/24, the day after all of this doom and gloom to come back to ATS and all of the nonsense of this date is over with. NOTHING will happen.

I hate to tell ya, but there won't be any terrible attacks, no major mass killings, you won't experience a nuclear bomb. I am sorry but you or your loved ones won't die. Any deaths will be natural ones.

I honestly don't understand how these threads gain so much attention. Are these "prophecies" created by bored Psychology students trying to understand how fear works on the average person?

Those people out there that do believe these things true (and Bless your poor little heart) at least your naivety and quickness to believe anything will get you ready to believe the next impossibly insane doomsday scenario.

My God. I thought the 2012 people were bad. At least some of them think that it isn't necessarily the end of the world but a new age of thought. How sad with your life do you have to be that you are actually looking forward to an event depicted in the Blackjack slideshows.

I looked at the silly things and don't see anything but someone's fanciful FICTION writings.

Are these films examples of "NWO" or other "real" or "Illuminati" threats?

-Red Dawn (a multi-pronged attack from the Soviets and Central America)
-The Sum of All Fears? (missing nuclear weapon used against us)

Just because they COULD happen doesn't mean that they will.

Please ATS, wake up from your terror train. Stop spending all of the money you don't have during the recession to stock up on bottled water and underground bunkers. Stop believing every "prophet" or "Illuminati" hint at your demise. If they existed and really wanted you dead they wouldn't give you a fanciful code that if you solve in time you can bypass doom. I mean, I thought that I played too many video games as a kid but wow...

Please go outside. No the "Chemtrails" won't poison you. In fact, you may actually find that fresh air is nice.

No, this doesn't apply to ATS. Chances are those of you it doesn't apply to will laugh at this or shrug it off. More than likely the belligerent ones calling me a "disinformation agent" or saying that I am wrong and better get right fast because "OMG 6/23 is 5 days away!!!!!!" are the ones this applies to.

Well I am off. G'day ATS, and remember to brush your teeth and floss daily

-Sliadon

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I too am invincible in a universe that we can see no end to.

The world we live in can not possibly be affected by such a massive scale, not while I'm around.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I agree with you. Nothing bad will happen on 2012 as well as in June. Alot of people on this website still seem to think 9/11 was inside job as well. HAHAHA Thumbs up on this post

The oil spill is simply an oil spill not some covert operation.

All the NWO believers are freaking out about this Most post on her are fiction glad to see a real one for once.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

I really really really really really really really .... really really really really .... really really really hope you're right. Although i live in Denmark and aren't in one of those countries mentioned in OB, i'm still worried for my fellow human beings.

Although i do feel like something is going to happen for real this time, i take comfort in all of those failed predictions made here on ATS. Maybe this horrible feeling is just because of all the hype.

And then to the selfish side!! I hope 6/23 comes and goes without anything being destroyed so i can get to see, New York, Los Angeles And London before i die!!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Dear Sliadon

Sorry to say but I fear even you are being manipulated on a day to day basis.

In fact the only way I can see that not to be true of all of us, is if we were to disappear into the out back and live with out any human contact.

I only came across this Blackjack thing yesterday, and I am still not sure I understand exactly what they are on about. However it nothing happens and I agree it will most likely will not it just could be because it was exposed on forums like this.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hi OP, there was another thread saying that Northern Europe is going to be wated by a big methane Cloud from the Bermuda triangle on 26 June!

So you will have to wait a few more days.

Will Blackjack happen? I hope not.

But you cannot sy that everything going on is all hunky dorey and everything is just bobbing along nicely when you have the likes of Celente running around ith his head on fire saying the end is nigh. Add to that the "experts all agreeing that TSIATHTB.

Personally. I would really be suprised to be here in September and see that the only real main news topic is the catastrophe in the gulf!

In the mean time

I give you the muscial stylings of Green Day

(Reason: I find the video of this, pertinent to where were were EXACTLY just before the whole war on terror began. I have that same feeling. (Almost 10 Years on. How sad is that))

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Blackjack has to happen before July 1 2010.
That is the date the 24Billion dollar funds
are due to the states to keep their heads
above water. That money is already
appropriated in their budgets, if they
don't get it. Over 30 states go
bankrupt.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yo BdSt.

Take a ticket and get to the back of the queue with your Doom!!!

OK anyone else out there with bad news.

I have 1/4 bottle of bad Sake leftr so I reckon I can take a little more!!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Awwww....I watched the green day video and they totally leave you hanging. Does the soldier die? Does he get the sniper? How does it end????

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JokerzReality

Don't worry, I am sure that you will have plenty of time to site-see all the splendors the good old US of A has to offer. We may have problems but we will be around a while still

-Sliadon

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by Sliadon

Dear Sliadon

Sorry to say but I fear even you are being manipulated on a day to day basis.

In fact the only way I can see that not to be true of all of us, is if we were to disappear into the out back and live with out any human contact.

I only came across this Blackjack thing yesterday, and I am still not sure I understand exactly what they are on about. However it nothing happens and I agree it will most likely will not it just could be because it was exposed on forums like this.

Don't worry MAC, you'll understand that all is well on 6/24. There is a difference between the everyday political manipulation we see on a day to day and this silly doom and gloom 'forecasted' in these Blackjack slideshows. But for now why don't you just enjoy all the riveting threads about how the Oil Spill is this huge evil plot designed to make us all sick and die. I mean, it has to be a conspiracy, right? Right!??!

-Sliadon

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Blackjack has to happen before July 1 2010.
That is the date the 24Billion dollar funds
are due to the states to keep their heads
above water. That money is already
appropriated in their budgets, if they
don't get it. Over 30 states go
bankrupt.

If you believe that our government would truly allow 30+ states to go bankrupt then let me tell you about this great new business proposal I have. You see, I am selling this luxurious Ocean-front property in Arizona...

-Sliadon

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
But you cannot sy that everything going on is all hunky dorey and everything is just bobbing along nicely when you have the likes of Celente running around ith his head on fire saying the end is nigh. Add to that the "experts all agreeing that TSIATHTB.

Personally. I would really be suprised to be here in September and see that the only real main news topic is the catastrophe in the gulf!

With what I underlined in your previous post above, you hit the nail on the head there bud! I saw not too long ago, movie mongol James Cameron came along as an "expert" on how to deal with the Oil Spill.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The "Avatar" and "Titanic" director was among a group of scientists and other experts who met Tuesday with officials from the Environmental Protection Agency and other federal agencies for a brainstorming session on stopping the massive oil leak.

The man may be a pretty darn good movie maker, but scientist and oil spill expert? I say nay!

But that is precisely the point. It seems anyone can be a so called expert these days.

As far as Celente and the others like him, how many times have these yahoos been wrong in the past? I mean this is a guy that promotes a twisted "neosurvivalism" doctrine and said that 2009 was going to be Obamageddon with the sky falling. This isn't the place for political jabs at Dems/Republicans but I can tell you that the sky hasn't fallen. Celente an expert? Ha!

-Sliadon

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Im sure nothing wil happen, but i wont dismiss the possibility outright because stuff does happen now and then....9/11...oil spills...etc. Theres a post on here where a guy predicted the Oil Spill before it happened using Wave Zero...and he got the day correct....that same program shows the next date as june 23rd...so I do think its possible to predict things in advance.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think the Blackjack conspiracy is good entertainment. No one is forcing anyone to read those kinds of threads - or any other doom and gloom thread. If someone gets afraid then it's their own fault for exposing themselves to the subjects.

Simple as that.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Well I don't know about the whole Obamageddon thing. honestly could not give a toss about the internal workings of the US political monster.

the only thing I will say is that in looking at what these "experts" have been saying I have seen my Gold portfolio increase in fiat value by around $1600.

I am more interested in the trends Celente has to talk about rather then his own personality workings. I mean even hawking came out and said some weird stuff about aliens. Just cos he is a genius does not mean he isn't stark raving mad!!

I awe another post on here citing gods knows how many market bods, all saying the same thing. the economy is about to tank! end of story. so from that you can assume that when I referred to experts, I was talking about market analyst types. Not blog spot junkies!

But just look at where we are now in the world

1, Israel / Iran / Turkey / US / China / Russia / Koreas both N and S
2, The issue in the gulf. seriously this is not a normal situation. I am not being alarmist but just telling the truth. this thing is not under, and cannot be easily controlled.
3, Seismic Activity is Higher this years than in recent times
4, Weather has gone completely bonkers.
5, Economy is in the gutter, most of the governments are just smiling through it and creaming off the excess. while everyone goes to the dogs.
6, Seed vaults cropping up everywhere!

Just to name but a few.

Look I am all for looking on the bright side, but the whole ostrich thing? OK cool if that's the way you wnat to go with it. then great. I just like to think that along with all the fluff and entertainment on here, there is also some really useful insight.

But with your responses here so far, I must ask. If that is the case why are you even here???

Cheers!

BTW. I too cannot understand it is actually is true, who's freaking bright idea it was to bring in a movie director to help solve an engineering issue.
I work in Aircraft Engineering. Would I bring in Speilberg to help me solve wing corrosion issues!! ...... errr no!!

[edit on 18/6/2010 by JakiusFogg]

[edit on 18/6/2010 by JakiusFogg]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I really, really, really, really, really, think this thread should be posted on BTS.

Rants.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I like ATS to get stories before they break to the MSM, I used to get caught up in all of the "doom and gloom" as I call it, but after visiting this site for a long while it is not hard to see the trends that repeat themselves in terms of doomsday and other various depressing matter. This is the first time I have ever created a thread to complain about the stuff on this forum. Read any of my old threads and you'd think I was just as nuts as many of these yahoos here. I'm flattered at the Ostrich 'head underground' comment. If my head underground means I do not run and hide at the first hint of a conspiracy, then yes, I am one.

Look, everyone here was drawn for some reason or another. This thread is a boiling point. You can not visit ATS without seeing multiple threads about this 6/23 'prophecy' or Oil Spill crap slapped ALL OVER the front page.

You seem like a nice enough person, and well enough informed on the areas that interest you. Just remember to be cautious and identify that it is easy to find similarities or anomalies when you are looking for them. Many of the items on your list could be explained with non-conspiracy rationale. Most of it having to do with Human neglect for our planet, but even greater than that natural Earth patterns. We haven't been on this rock long enough to know exactly what goes on and when. All we do is make predictions. And just like many of the prophecy threads floating around here they are full of gunk and quasi-educated guesses at best.

My apologies if any of my statements have offended you in any way, not my intention at all. Best of luck in finding whatever you are searching for here.

-Sliadon

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Blackjack is a hoax. Nothing to do with it will happen either this year or any other

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Don't worry I don;t get offended, except by wanten ignorance. And as long as the thread "nemesis" of the day is equally or better informed on their position then I. and whether it is in opposition to mine or differing slightly. I welcome the opportunity to learn and absorb new information.

As they say I will defend my position until proven wrong and then defend yours.

As for what I am looking for here.

primarily it is something to in the evenings.

Have you seen the Film Up in the Air.

Well that's me! Not George Clooney, or the actually character. So I have lots of time in boring hotel rooms to kill.

And the entertainment value, and a little mild trolling of the more jumpy types here. Other than that like you, it;s getting the lesser known inside track on current events. And more so because here the analysis is done for me. I just have to decide if I want to run with it. Much better than trying to work out technical data on bloomberg or FT. or other outlets. I have enough technical data at work, I don't need it in me down time!!

Take it easy!

[edit on 19/6/2010 by JakiusFogg]

top topics

join