It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Blackjack Debunked? or Decoded?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ok, As you may know by now that your eyes hurt. So can we stick to one thread with only useful information per a post? In other words, Don't come here for post counts.

You make your own educated guess, shall lead you to the truth.
As most of you know, This thread put some things into question.

Read this first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

before reading below, and please make educated comments for the sake of humanity.

SGFOaCBDYWR3Y
Wwgbm93IHRvIGdpd
mUgaXQgbW9OaW9uPw==

Following was decoded to

HaNh Cadwal now to give it moNion? using Base 64 Decoder.

Try it yourself. So question is, what do we expect to see in next one? If there even is...

Upon decoding this nonsense as 1,2,3, I see this post.

www.dailypaul.com...

Anyone got any new info to this, beside wasted time.

Is there anything else that can be decoded from the script using Base 64 Decoder? I am going to get some rest, just thought I should post the results before zZz.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Why start ANOTHER Blackjack thread and then ask people to stick to 1 thread?
You could have asked this question in 1 of the many threads that already exists.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUltimateEnd

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Interesting to note Belarius's quote about Cadwal, from Shakespeare's play Cymbeline:

'Look, here he (Cadwal) comes,
And brings the dire occasion in his arms
Of what we blame him for.'

on google earth, at the top left, click the "fly to" tab, and copy/paste into there. btw, these> 51 29'51.05"N
0 8'45.43"W < co-ords are good

Here is another location associated with Cadwal. Maybe someone knows where this Cydweli or Kidwelly is?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Cydweli (Kidwelly) is another example - land that belonged to a man called Cadwal. Previously Cydweli was not only the name of a town, but also of an area that stretched from the outskirts of Llanelli to Pensarn near Carmarthen.

en.wikipedia.org...
Cadwal Chronicles or Cadwal Conservancy in Science Fiction?

Most interesting!!
First Oil Well ever in North America: Caldwell, Ohio
www.roadsideamerica.com...

In 1814 settlers Silas Thorla and Robert McKee noticed that deer were licking a spot on the ground, and figured that it might lead to a underground pool of salt brine. They drilled a well, lined with hollowed-out logs, looking for salt -- not oil. Oil, frankly, wasn't of much use to settlers in 1814. But livestock needed salt, and people needed it to preserve meat over the long winter months.

Thorla and Mckee drilled their well and did indeed find salt brine. But it was fouled with oil. The two men soaked the oil off of the surface of the brine with blankets, wringing it out as a nuisance. They later learned to wring it into bottles, which they sold as a digestive elixir named Seneca Oil (yum). By the time that oil really became valuable in America, Thorla and McKee were long dead.

This, then, by accident, is what the local chamber of commerce nowadays calls "the first oil well in America."

That could certainly be considered the "Cadwal give it motion" for the current oil crises, couldn't it?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

For people who can't read, and give the facts, instead of bull# like you.

Thanks for wasting people time, please go somewhere else for post counts.

Would like to get all the information plus mine into one easy read after Edit.

If you can't bother to read my post, why bother making a post about what you didn't read? You are the reason why you fail.

To the poster above, Thanks for the info!!!! I'll be checking that out and anything else that comes along.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by TheUltimateEnd]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I couldn't care less about post counts, and I will post anywhere I please thanks.
It seems to me you're the one worried about such things as S+F or you wouldn't have started this thread in the first place.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Your are going to find yourself a lot of response that you may not want if you continue with your aggressive responses to people. You are relatively new here so you might want to rephrase how you respond. Keep in mind that many here are not just your average conspiracy web posters and are very intelligent. Just a warning before a MOD tells you.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I agree with BlackDog though, you started yet another thread and want people to only stick to yours then in some twisted way say that people are only looking for post counts? Why didn't YOU just stick to ONE thread instead of creating another one to take flags and stars away from other people?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Get your facts right before you judge, If I wanted S+F I would have logged on to my old account that I forgot password too. Do you see any Stars and Flags? Matter in fact, Don't star and flag me, even though you weren't planning on it, good. As far as the rest of the people go, You only want to hear what you want to hear, those who have ears(eyes) to hear(look) let him hear(see).

Thanks for the obvious respond TheBlackDog

I couldn't care less about post counts, and I will post anywhere I please thanks.
It seems to me you're the one worried about such things as S+F or you wouldn't have started this thread in the first place.

Saw that coming a mile away.

EDIT: Keep in mind that many here are not just your average conspiracy web posters and are (or NOT) very intelligent. Don't assume my join date means I am new or dumb.

Note taken, but those who flame will have to answer to me later.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by TheUltimateEnd]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
so aside from all the back and forth bickering....

I guess we just stay away from all large cities on June 22, 23? I have no patience to decode, or figure out decoding, it is still not very clear, no offence to those of you who put in the time to decode. I actually admire your patience. I just have very little ability to focus.

I googled blackjack, this seems to have been around since 2005, maybe earlier. Maybe sooner or later someone crazy enough will make it happen.

new topics

top topics

join