It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Not Very Near Death Experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
My son had one, and when he chose to return to his body he was 100% healed from a being deathly ill.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by drerhys

I need a well thought out answer please.

In that case, would you please describe the case in your own words, or link to a text page describing it? I’m quite busy, I’m afraid, and have no time to waste watching videos.
wanted two for the price of one.

Pam Reynolds Case

Suffered a brain Aneurysm, had to undergo a complex surgical procedure where her heart was stopped. All measurable output given off by the brain was non existent.She was devoid of sensory input. During such a state hallucination is impossible, as is dreaming. She was for all intent and purposes clinically dead. During this procedure she reported a typical near death experience, where she accurately described the unique tools used to perform the surgical procedure and the conversation between the doctors during the procedure. Her NDE account was recorded and details verified by said doctors. I have been studying NDE accounts for a while and the most damning evidence in it favor is the consistency of the accounts across cultures and beliefs systems. If this is an hallucination why are there consistent themes in almost every account? From 5 year olds to 80, atheist and theist, people with and without the knowledge of NDE's report the same consistent themes.
edit on 13-6-2011 by drerhys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
Check out the NDE of this nutcase...

Near death....anybody??

Best I got was a tunnel with a lot of darkness at the end....

Peace

Apparently I didn't enter a correct link and it took me a year to find this out.......

Don´t know if it´s still relevant but I´ll put it up anyway....

Near death.....anybody?

(OMG.....after reading this thread I should consider taking it down, the spelling in it is really terrible!!!)

Peace

new topics

<< 1   >>

join