It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill and 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Could this Oil Spill be the end of the World as the Mayans saw it?

This spill is going to kill our Ocean and it will not recover for 20 lifetimes. Life that began in the Ocean will soon die as a result of mans greed. Plant life and Plankton are never going to recover and all the life they sustain will soon begin to die, this will happen all over the world. Once this Oil hits the open Ocean it will be too late and the Ocean will never recover. BP hopes these Relief Wells are the answer, but in reality they proably wont work. This is their only remaining option. If this Oil isn't stopped it will flow for years to come. The Oil under the Ocean is killing countless species of plant life that is so important to many species in the sea. All the suffering right now is completely tragic but it's only the beginning. Prepare your families.

This is the beginning of the end of our world.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I wouldnt link this to the mayans. The whole 2012 thing seems to be used too much. I mean yeah its definetly going to effect life in the ocean if it isnt stopped soon, and it may have alot of bad results, but end of the world? Im just not sure.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Could have something to do with this thread, a guy found some sort of evacuation code doc for rich people.

Heres the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Its estimated this spill will flow for 4 years before its dry. In 1-2 years the Ocean will begin to die. After than we're next.

The coincidence is strange.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BLuDKLoT

Has anyone given any thought to the idea that all the chemicals BP puked out into the sea are the reason all these animals are dying so strangely all over the place? Could there be some connection to this? I still believe those chemicals they used to try to contain it completely poisoned the sea. I know that the Birds dying might garner another more plausible explanation, but what about all the fish and the birds that feed from those fish? I've read things that freak me out, anyone else?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BLuDKLoT

Yes I agree with you I have read articles on the dispersents used in the cleanup efforts from BP. They were so worried about all the pictures being taken they had to get rid of the oil on the surface. They dumped way more than what the EPA was telling them they could. The dispersents themselves are way worse for the Ocean than the oil was now they have both floating around, it is plausable to believe there is a connection to the fish croaking off along with the birds.

top topics

join