It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This disaster was deliberate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is the opinion of Stewart Swerdlow, expressed in his Q&A today:

Oil Spill
Posted: June, 17, 2010
More and More is coming out on the Gulf Oil Spill. Many think they have tapped into a volcano on purpose. BP wanted to drill in 500 ft. water but our Government said no go out and drill in 5,000 ft. water (where they knew the volcano was)Could this be on purpose to depopulate the world (Vaccination did not work). Also it happened on April 20, 111th Birthday of Hitler, and earth day.So much with the 11's again. See U-tube video for more information.

This question has a corresponding link.Click here

Stewart's Reply: It is not a volcano there. It is simply oil under tons of pressure that releases when there is an opening.

They do everything on purpose. There is no doubt that this disaster was deliberate.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

BP wanted to drill in 500 ft. water but our Government said no go out and drill in 5,000 ft. water

Any sources for this claim? Because if it were true BP would have produced documentation for it I guess.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The first part, the question, was apparently posted by a numerology ... uhm... aficionado (11's, 11's Everywhere
)

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Oil Spill
Posted: June, 17, 2010
More and More is coming out on the Gulf Oil Spill. Many think they have tapped into a volcano on purpose. BP wanted to drill in 500 ft. water but our Government said no go out and drill in 5,000 ft. water (where they knew the volcano was)Could this be on purpose to depopulate the world (Vaccination did not work). Also it happened on April 20, 111th Birthday of Hitler, and earth day.So much with the 11's again. See U-tube video for more information.

Stuey's answer...

Stewart's Reply: It is not a volcano there. It is simply oil under tons of pressure that releases when there is an opening.

... is actually quite correct.

That is, until he goes on to make this rather vague and completely baseless assertion.

They do everything on purpose. There is no doubt that this disaster was deliberate.

How that translates into This disaster was deliberate is beyond me.

Tell us mOar Stuey!
... or would That require a $168.00 30-minute telephone Consultation . :shk:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This ATS poster lays out a very long and complex "deliberate" scenario involving "everything but the kitchen sink,"

I don't know what to think yet (I'm leaning towards "massive, badly handled mistake" rather than "deliberate move"), but I find the following in particular to be eyebrow-raising to say the least:

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Lets take a look:

Halliburton posts a 46% drop in profits due to lack of overseas drilling:
www.chron.com...

One of the best ways to increase profits is to make sure that you have work. So, if one were to create a disaster in which they were hired to clean, they immediately are able to replace lost profits by gaining contracts for clean-up.

Now, take a look at this link:

At the surface, this looks quite innocent until you start to get to some more serious issues.
www.npr.org...

That's right...the above link suggests that Halliburton was responsible for the cementing that created both oil spills. I am suggesting that this is a NO BRAINER. You would have to be a fool to think otherwise.

Now you ask...What does that have to do with posting a 46% profit loss??? Well, if you can't get business through war and oil, which is Halliburton's bread and butter, what would be the next best way to ensure that you continue to work so that you can boost profits???

Then we have this little Gem: Halluburton Buys "Boots-N-Coots" Oil clean-up company 8 days before the spill: Who can put two and two together on this ONE???
Here's the conspiracy side: www.datehookup.com...
Here's the mainstream side:www.dailyfinance.com...

Gee...why would this occur do you think??? Why on earth did Halliburton need to purchase "Boots-N-Coots" 8 days BEFORE the spill??? Were they just being extra cautious considering their FAILURE in AUSTRALIA?

www.theatlantic.com...

Well now...let's look a little deeper into the profits that can be made by doing such things:
BP chief sells HIS OWN shares before the spill:

Here are the exact figures of the profits that were earned during the spill. This information was provided by another ATS’er who seeks the truth.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.youtube.com...

BP’s CEO sells off HIS OWN STOCKS just before the spill.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Goldman Sachs sells shares as well: Yep, these were the same psychopaths that helped the financial collapse.
rawstory.com...

And here are some reasons why BP keeps lying about the spill...That's right, it boils down to the almighty DOLLAR: $$$
edition.cnn.com...

And look here: A faked clean-up response by BP and the government itself. WHY FAKE IT?
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Does everyone here see a BIGGER picture forming??? If not, I could continue playing connect the dots all day, but, for those who critically think, this is another NO-BRAINER.

(More at link to source post given above)

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

This disaster was deliberate.

Exactly, of course it was. It is no accident that icky icky hewmons are out there boring holes into our one and only host planet, like blood sucking mosquitoes, trying to suck the life blood out of mother nature (except in humanities case, it's all in the name of selfish greed and a self-gratifying party down good time).

This planet is over run by freaking planet trashing excess zombie vampire humans. Pray with me tonight that mother nature is a defensive mother, a vengeful mother, and one hell of an angry mother .. and pray that she can and will deal with humanity appropriately. Short of that, may our descendants realize what we have done and continue to do to this planet and their future and slit our throats while we sleep.

Oh, I also told the neighborhood kids about the amount of nation debt their parents are wracking up for them to pay one day and they ran off screaming and cry and looking pretty darn angry. Parents, sleep in turns or with one eye open from now on. One day your children will learn what you've done to their planet and their future and THEN there will be bloody trouble.

How that translates into This disaster was deliberate is beyond me.

You kidding, being facetious, or mentally impaired, right?

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Divinorumus]

top topics

join