It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Construction Firm: WTC Destroyed By Controlled Demolition on 9/11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Sorry, I don't happen to think that Jewish people are my "adversaries". I'm well aware of why you believe this, but it's total nonsense.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Most of the information available on the net points to the certain U.S agencies planning and preparing for the 911 attacks. Some information shows the elements withing the Israeli government also playing a role in planning and executing the attacks.

The attacks were not only profitable but used as a catalyst to go to the middle east with good men and women in the armed forces to fight a unjust war which resulted in millions of injuries of civilians, displacement of women and children and the deaths of many good american children fighting this war for the corrupt agencies.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

And some horrible American men and women as well.

Sorry, I can't really take seriously a post that begins "most of the information on the net...".

You are aware that the internet is not a particularly reliable source of information?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by Shadow Herder

And some horrible American men and women as well.

Sorry, I can't really take seriously a post that begins "most of the information on the net...".

You are aware that the internet is not a particularly reliable source of information?

You got it. The truth is out there and is revealing itself daily at an alarming rate.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join