It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Int. Airport -- Secret Shelter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Some estimate that there will be a 90% depopulation operation headed our way in the form of a disaster that will kill off most of the world's population. Attention has been focused on such places as the Denver International Airport (DEN). I will examine the practicality of an attempt to use DEN as a shelter in mobilizing people there as well as sheltering them. I will be combining this DEN conspiracy with another one -- the Georgia Guidestones.

Let's start with 10% of the population. It would be smart to keep the "right" people. You know, so as not to kill the valuable ones that "TPTB" do want to keep to resume and further civilization once the dust settles. I bet the really "valuable" ones are in some different countries or at least require a plane ride to get to wherever safety is. So, 10% of the world's 6.697 billion people is about 669 million people. The Dubai International Airport has the largest floor area of any building, but it has only 16.1 million sq. ft, which would fit 16.1 million people (1 skinny person per 1 sq ft) without anyone really being able to move to say the least. So, I'd say it's safe to say that the 16.1 million figure is way too high. Later I will get to how many people could practically survive on the total land area of the DEN airport. But, let's continue anyway just to see how unfathomable it is to save the 500 million people mentioned in the Georgia Guidestones.

Some people speculate that the Denver international airport (DEN) is being made into some kind of storage bunker for the ones who will survive an end times catastrophe that is supposed to be invoked. At its current size, it serves only slightly relatively fewer passengers than Dubai. If we can assume they need the same operating space (I can't find figures for DEN's floor plan area), then DEN can hold a little less than Dubai's, but let's just give DEN more space for simplicity's sake since it does have underground trains (and who knows what else). So again, let's fit 16.1 million skinny people per 1 sq ft of space. That's no where near the 500,000,000 figure given by the GA Guidestone that some people cite as a source for the ballpark number of people to be remaining for a future depopulation, but...let's use this as our number of lucky folk who will be saved, since at least it's less than the 10% first mentioned. (500 million is 7.465% of the 6.697 odd billion people on Earth now.)

So, we have 500 million people to move into this airport. I think we would agree that you can't do it too slowly or everyone will realize very important (?) people (or just people!) have gone missing. That means you have to do it as fast as possible to strand the rest of the world so they don't have time to storm the place to save themselves when they realize where everyone is going. Based on the math and some unsafe and convenient assumptions (see below*), it is actually 100% possible to fly in 500 million people to the DEN airport in ... 3.0002 years! That's three years of non-stop 777 Boeings dropping off people to DEN!

*for one, of the 606,006 flights per year at DEN, not all are Boeing 777-300s, so it is only speculation that this is possible

For proper perspective, in 2009 the busiest airport in the world (Atlanta, GA) only served about 88 million people. In contrast, as we just did, assuming every flight to DEN carried 550 people, DEN would have served 333,303,300 people in a year or roughly 3.7 times as many people than the busiest in the world! But, let's assume we could get everyone there in a reasonable time...how many could we fit?

The most densely populated place on Earth is Macau, China, with 48,003 people per sq. mile. (Comparitively, New York City's is 26,403 per sq. mile.) With 53 sq. miles in area, at Macau's density, DEN could hold 2,544,159 (2.5 mil) people. With this figure, we would need 200 Denver Int. Airports to rush the lucky chosen ones to if we were to fit them all!

Based on these figures, if there were a flood in store for most of the globe or if there were some other major disaster, rushing a significant number of people to any underground bunker or shelter of somekind is extremely impractical (impossible?). Flying them in would be the fastest way, and we've seen that we would need 200 airports of the likes of Denver's International Airport in order to shelter 500 million people at the highest population density of the world*.

*I've ignore Manhattan and such cities because they house people in skyscrapers

What some would find creepy is that DEN had 606,006 movements for 2009. That's 6+06+006, and backwards 600 & 60 & 6 -- the "number of the beast." Coincidentally, currently the Boeing 777 holds the most passengers. So there are some Biblical references for anyone into that!

My figures and math are below. I used the Boeing 777-300, which holds more people than any other aircraft and can fly the farthest at more than halfway around the world. I got my stats on how many flights are made per day at DEN from wikipedia, in case anyone wants to check (references at bottom).

Figures:
GA Guidestones: 500,000,000 people remaining to "harmonize with nature"
Boeing 777-300 capacity: 550 passengers
DEN "movements": 606,006 per year includes in & outbound, 1,660 per day

500,000,000 / 550 = 909,090 inbound flights needed
606,006 in&out per year = 303,003 inbound
909,090 inbound flights needed / 303,003 = 3.0002 years

Sources:

Boeing 777-300
Denver Int. Airport
World's busiest airports by passenger traffic
List of countries and dependencies by population density
Demographics of New York City

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hmmm...I wonder if thats related to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
i don't think they are trying to save 500 million people. The Georgia Guidestones clearly state Maintain humanity UNDER 500 million.

Meaning, when this end of time event happens, there will be much less than 500 million people on the planet. 500 million will be the new limit to which human can breed to. So say there is only 10,000 humans left on the planet after this event....They see the guidestones and realize that they can't go over 500 million. So places like denver airport, make perfect sense. Large enough to hold thousands of people Not million, to survive for as long as it takes before its safe to go about living on the surface of the planet again.

Whatever event the guidestones and denver airport are hinting at, is going to kill off more than 99% of the population. And they know it. That's why the georgia guidestones exist.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
One of the more interesting Denver airport ideas I've run across was some guy claiming that the murals contain "triggers." Something about the way the angles of the lines work (parallax), etc.

So, according to the theory, supposedly somebody who has been mind-controlled will pass through the airport at the "right time" and see the murals, and they will act as a subconscious trigger that will force this unwitting, unknowing agent to rapidly do something...for example, open a vial of a supervirus which will quickly spread across the whole planet after thousands breathe it in in a crowded international airport.

Can't say as I truly "believe" any of the Denver Airport conspiracies, but I find them fascinating, because those murals creep me out and there are a large number of other unsettling coincidences about the airport's design, arrangement, architecture, etc.

[edit on 6/17/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
There wouldn't have to be anything special about the murals to create triggers...any image can be anchored as a trigger in a mind control victim, it just depends on what image is used at the time of programming.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by grom0007
There wouldn't have to be anything special about the murals to create triggers...any image can be anchored as a trigger in a mind control victim, it just depends on what image is used at the time of programming.

That is correct, but perhaps the agent sees a replica of these pictures. Maybe the ones at the airport have special designs embedded into them so something else does not trigger the reaction.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Oh, damnation, I missed that word. There goes my entire thread.

Anyway, so really if we were to view the message as something prophetic, we have no idea how many people would be "saved" or really if anyone would be "saved" at all. (That implies advanced knowledge.) And, it could be 250,000,000 or 400,000,000 people just as easily as it could be 10,000.

But, anyway, if a lot of people in government were planning to save themselves and kill off the rest of us, then let me not be one of ones remaining with these types who are largely causing so many problems today already. Let 'em party amongst each other and decide who is going to trade in their suits for gloves to plant food. It's a disgusting image to imagine so many of the most manipulative people would be the ones to survive.

I don't believe there is a special plan for DEN. If there were, then the GA Guidestones are a bit of a waste since anyone could simply copy what's written on them into a tablet and take it with them to safety. The message on the stones would really be useful only for someone who will survive who hasn't already gotten the message, then they would have to heed the message amongst all the rest they've already learned.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by grom0007
Hmmm...I wonder if thats related to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

why would you think they are related??

who *are* you?!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
One of the more interesting Denver airport ideas I've run across was some guy claiming that the murals contain "triggers." Something about the way the angles of the lines work (parallax), etc.

So, according to the theory, supposedly somebody who has been mind-controlled will pass through the airport at the "right time" and see the murals, and they will act as a subconscious trigger that will force this unwitting, unknowing agent to rapidly do something...for example, open a vial of a supervirus which will quickly spread across the whole planet after thousands breathe it in in a crowded international airport.

Can't say as I truly "believe" any of the Denver Airport conspiracies, but I find them fascinating, because those murals creep me out and there are a large number of other unsettling coincidences about the airport's design, arrangement, architecture, etc.

[edit on 6/17/10 by silent thunder]

I'm guessing that terr0ris+ plan before going to their target, such as the vial in the airport scenario, if he has the viral vial.....chances are he knew he was going to use it before even entering the airport where the mural is.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Here's another possible use for the facilities under the Denver
airport.

Think Greenbriar, West Sulphur Springs, West Virginia.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join