It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS, I think i will be enjoying my stay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
This is my very much awaited welcome to ATS. posted like 1 thing before. now i have to post 20 posts to be able to post beyond this small portal which is only a blip of the true mega structure that is above top secret. i have seen much of you. from the days of 9/11 conspiracies. To the great uprising of the PROOF OF OBAMA CITIZINship! well yes ATS. I have seen you for years. And now i must meet you for the first time once again. Hello, and i will be staying for a bit. "may i sit down"?

"we sit by the campfire and open this wonderous relationship that will be my future posts"

hello everybody. and welcome to my show

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Da Man6]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS....

Word of warning. Dont get pulled into the Isreali/Gaza threads. They bring out the worst in people.
I have vowed not to post in those threads no more as they realy rattle my s*** and i end up losing points over.

Enjoy your stay

Edit to say im going to give you your first FLAG! Enjoy

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

like above poster said watch out for the gaza threads

Edit to say: Since Master Shen long gave you your first flag i think i will give you your second... Its a big day for you today

[edit on 17-6-2010 by LittleIndianJr.]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Da Man6

Hello !!

I think your first thread should be on Gaza-illuminati/Obama Kenyan/Greer fraud ..... angle .

Add some out of focus mobile phone pictures, a Youtube video or two and plenty of exclamation marks in the title of your thread and you my friend .....are in business.

I`ll keep an eye out for you Da Man6 !!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Thank you gentlemen,

but i must hesitate to inform you that i am up to my knees in the gaza and israel issue.
For when i was a young boy i walked the long streets of Mauthausen, a german nazi concentration camp. For i was walking on sacred ground. The ground crumbled beneath my every footstep. For at this moment i was as safe as anyone else in central europe. But just 50 years ago my footsteps would be above hostile ground. For i would be in a dangerous world. caged by barbed wire and ss officers with the ache to kill. I can understand and fit myself into those people just 50 years ago. Buttttt i cannot understand and fit myself into Israel or the palestinians. BOTH sides have their arguments but ladies and gentlemen, Both side are being run by bigger forces than they can understand. For there are hidden bank accounts funding the flotilla movement that can be traced to questionable entities. Andddd we all know how deep conspiracies can go in the small robust nation of israel. So to my new friends, never accept anything as the truth. until u have stood on the soil that innocent men, woman and children have spilled their precious souls on. FOR we must TASTE their pain. we must FEEL that sacred dirt between our fingers. BECAUSE THEN WE ARE TRULY FREE. OPEN our minds to more than just what is on television at the moment. FREE YOUR SOUL. the human body is done evolving. The only next step as a species is to evolve our minds. The countless unused mental power is begging to start beating. Give it the information and enlightenment it deserves. look BEYOND the story. when you find your truth. you will find your happiness.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Glad to have you here. My name is Juan or in English John.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Welcome sir, Your words interest me. This is my favorite site on the net, I've learned more than I could have imagined, some great minds here. Looking forward to hearing your side of things!

Cheers!

top topics

join