It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Call Center Employee Admits 'We're A Diversion' (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
In this exclusive Channel 11news article that brings to light the BP lack of honoring the claims filed by people effected by the oil spill. The interviewee a BP Call Center Operator who goes by the name "Janice" for this interview she had her identity protected by having her voice altered and face blackened out , speaks in full detail of claims not even being documented or written down. She actually states the "we're a diversion" and feels that the on going over flow of calls will be unheard and unfulfilled by BP in any manner.

www.nowpublic.com...

This is really getting wild. I can say I am not surprised with all the other shady deals BP is pulling.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Odd (not really) that this is in direct contrast to the story that was recently posted here on ATS...

Something about millions in claims being paid out and they intended to pay all of the rest.

(I'd dig up the link but I have to go yell at my neighbors.)

[edit on 6/17/10 by Tharsis]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Yeah. I didn't see that thread. This video was posted on the 14th. Perhaps BP decided to start filling some claims since this was made. I do not know the exact date the news broadcast was created.

Perhaps there is some truth to both stories. BP can't just ignore everyone, that would look bad and be too obvious. Still there could be some truth to what this operator observed.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This "lady" is an idiot and is about to get fired if she isn't already. Said lady might also be lying or attention whoring but that's a different topic alltogether.

Let me break it down.

This person was interviewed against a light background giving her profile away.
This person's voice was masked, but her speech style was not, we know she is a black woman.

Lets say the call center had 100 employees.

If 70% of the people at the call center were female, then that eliminates

30 out of 100 possible leaks.

if there was a 15% black employees before, that leaves about 7.5 possible people that could have leaked this. even if the total number of employees was 200 at that call center, a boss is going to quickly know who this was.

Fail

top topics

join