It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie from California and is very awesome!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hi all, My name is Chris. I'm cousins with member Romantic_Rebel. Aliens are awesome. As well as Bibcal conspircies. Since I'm a Christian. I'm into rap music and I write my own lyrics. Life is good right now. Summer is here and I'm on my much needed vacation.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Wazz up noob? lol :p I'm going to give you your first flag. Congrats on joining ATS cousin.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

Welcome Chris. What part of California are you from? Get in your twenty posts and then you can U2U your cousin all the time; as well as others.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Thanks for the warm welcome. I don't go online much as everyone else. I'm visting John and his family in Sacramento for the Summer. I live with my Mother in Missouri though or my sister in colrorado. You'll get used to travling around all the time. What's funny is that we're all 21 years old. Me, John and Josh are only one month apart each.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

Wow, it sounds like your family is going to keep you on the move. California, Colorado and Missouri.

Its amazing how people can have their kids at the same time like that, only one month apart. Love must have been in the air at that time for all of your parents to have concieved all of you at approximately the same time. It also made it a lot nicer for all of you, since you probably like the same type of stuff, being the same age.

It sounds like you are having a good time seeing relatives and friends.

See you around Chris.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Family is something else I tell you what. My home is in Missouri and I visit my sister whenever I can. Everyone else is just emails on myspace. I notice John is more shy and nerdy. While me and Josh are all over the place. I accidentally posted from John's account? how do I transfer it to me?

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Welcome to the site.

What style of rap do you write?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBitterEnd

Thanks! I was on John's account by mistake. I don't know computers at all. On rap I write anything about my life and I try to write Christian raps. Rap and Christianty is diffcult to put togather.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

It looks like you are both all over the place Romantic Rebel. I like your Avatar, you'd better help Chris get his up and going.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

John says thanks. He's in bed right now. lol. Don't worry I will make sure he will do much work tomorrow.

new topics

top topics

join