It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travis Walton 2nd regression mabye?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I wish Travis Walton would go back into regression and tell Mankind the rest of the story!!!

His last regression was quite frightening for him, but I believe that the rest of the story deserves to be told to the public, now if he can muster up enough nerve for it, I don't know but, if anyone can give any insight to this topic, by all means!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The problems with a subsequent regression would be as follows:-

A. Travis' unconscious mind would be hugely infested with 'stuff' from the modern UFO scene.
B. His own fear and apprehension and knowledge of the previous regression would infect this regression again via his unconscious (i.e. Travis would be anticipating an abductiuon experience and therefore the regression is likely to produce one).
C. For the regression to produce objective results the regressor must have no proir knowledge of what Travis' previous regression revealed as well as preferably no foreknowledge that the regression is to look for an abduction. This precaution would avoid the usual reasons that evidence of this nature is of little value.

This would make me pay attention and write a serious study on the case.

Another consideration should be whether it is in the interests of the regressee. Has Travis Walton benefitted psychologically from the previous session or has it made matters worse. Advice would need to be sought from a proffessional therapist before work like this should be undertaken.

Are there any therapists on the forum available for comment?

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Pimander]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
He can't the FBI told him what to say and that's it
unless they say so and I doubt the illuminati wants
to deal with him any more.
Unless there is a clause in the contract to let him go
solo which no can't be.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

top topics

join