It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard C. Hoagland Update on the gulf spill ***WORST CASE SCENARIO***

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Date: 06-14-2010
Host: George Noory
Guest: Richard C. Hoagland

First hour guest, C2C Science Advisor Richard C. Hoagland commented on such topics as the Japanese space probe Hayabusa's return, and the oil spill in the Gulf. He noted with interest that aboriginal elders had been brought to the site in Australia where Hayabusa's capsule (containing samples from an asteroid) had landed. Regarding the oil disaster, he warned that an even worse catastrophe could be looming if a giant gas bubble has formed at the site of the leak on the ocean floor.

I am providing links to only his discussion on the gulf spill. I can only hope and pray that his worst case scenario does NOT play out :-/

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I want to emphasize that Richard calls for PB to release the Mud Log Data from the rig. BP is the only ones who has seen this data that we know of.

A Mud Log is the log of the types of rock that the drills barrel through as they are on the way down to reach the 4 mile mark BP drilled to. That's a total of 5 miles below the water's surface. At this depth the oil and gas is at a pressure of 100 thousand lbs per square inch.

BP drilled down and collected this data that would tell geologists exactly what type of situation we are dealing with here. How stable the ground is and if there is a chance of the entire well/gulf floor exploding outward under this pressure.

Richard says there are 4,000 wells in the gulf and each one of them has Mud Log Data from their drilling. Richard believes we can use this data as a map of the sea floors, to get a really good picture of what is happening with this bubble of gas and oil BP drilled into.

Richard asks that we all write a letter to Obama asking for this information to be released to the public.

I think it's a great idea and we should do it. With this data we can see what BP has been hiding.

This is a very interesting and informative broadcast, it's a Must listen.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think this has already been
posted once today already

new topics

join