It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeanne Dixon's Hand print or Hand closeup search

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear members,

Recently in one of my own vissions, I am a natural psychic, it was revealed to me that somebody in somewhere has a Jeanne Dixon's hand print or a hand closeup.

As everybody knows about a year ago it was a big auction arranged by the museum of Jeanne Dixon to offer many of her belongings to the public.

I suspect if this hand print or hand closeup must be registed in some list of personal items of Mrs Dixon, either in what it remains of her museum, or in the Auctions house (Sloans & Kenyon Auctioneers and Appraisers in Chevy Chase,) that collected and catalogued her things.

For some strange reason, the vission told me to find it and check it, it seems there is some important message or fact I will going to understand as soon as I get this important information.

So, if somebody knows where is what I am looking for, please give feedback as soon as possible.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness.

[edit on 6/16/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

When I stated that there is a handprint or hand closeup of Mrs Dixon, I of course refer to an image of her palms and not to a mere written description of them, as it apears in the famous book the gift of Prophecy by Ruth Montgomery.

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

For the ones of you that don't know who was Jeanne Dixon, she was an outstanding seer that thanks to her psychic gifts was personal advisor of three Presidents of USA ( Roosevelt, Nixon and Reagan)

Thanks for your attention,

www.sott.net...

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

join