It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's june 15th carbon tax speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Hey all. I was just on prisonplanet reading this article above. While i missed his speech last night, i thought this should concern everyone. Thier sayin the carbon tax helped to unemploy people further, and many seem to agree, this is nto the time right now to do this.
Obama said no new taxes remember? How does he just sit and impose this? taxing people, king goerge style, dosnt solve the problem. it jsut makes profit off of mysery. I am sensing, perhaps the Horizon/ BP ammoco oil spill was intentnional just so obama could get this tax going? kinda like an excuse sabatoage kinda thing.
but hey to each their own what they think and decide.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Ya I saw a little bit of this speech and just smiled as the whole goal of the oil spill was reveiled...

The King was pushing "Green" technologies like it was cool

I can see what will be coming in the next few weeks... things like people begging for this stuff to go through, people will want to get rid of the oil production out of fear of this type of thing happening again. The King even said in one part of his speech how we must seize this opportunity. The carbon tax, in my opinion, will be the least of our worries. Just be watching for the King to keep pushing this one on the people just like the Healthcare "reform"

Nothing new here just keep ignoring the people, the majority will forget when something like the oil spill comes up and the cycle just repeats itself.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
You ain't seen nothing yet.

The international bankers and zionists are crashing the worlds economy so they can introduce the amero and this will be 100% digital so they can see how you spend every penney and then will come your own personal carbon tax with your bank statement.

They can keep my money, my debt, taxes, police state and we the people will seize the wealth from the worlds elite and bring them to justice.

Do not axcept 50c on $ when they convert your currency and learn to live without it because that path is not going to do a dam thing apart from bringing you more trouble from these criminals.

We had fat fingers letting us know who own the markets and now we have them reminding us about who owns the enviroment but lets see how many more oil well they can blow up before they find themselves on the end of a rope.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by LieBuster]

new topics

join