It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Life... From Beggining To Now To End.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I can very much say that I had quite alot of experiences throughout my life and that my life has very much been a spiritual journey.

I would like to share some interesting things that has happened to me in my life so that people could share if they had any similar occurences in their life.

Knowledge and wisdom were massive magnets to me, it has always been like that.

Information was always what I was interested and as well as philosophy.

One day my grand mother came to visit me from England, I was maybe 13yrs old, i'm honestly not sure how old I was.
My father was/is a very practical man and my mother very religious.
My father always said religon starts where common sense ends.

But one day my grandmother came to visit, it was the first time I met her and she was an amazing person. A few months after she left back to the UK she passed away.
After a few days I had a dream and my grandmother was in it, she told me to go read a book, the name of the book so in my dream I went to the library and took the book and started reading it.

Then when I woke up the next day I went to the library to look for that same book, and the place where I saw the book in my dream.... was the exact same place where the book was, same isle same shelf and same column/row.
I couldn't believe it, it was the Bhagavad Gita.
So I read it, I believe that I finished reading the Gita when I was 14yrs old.

To this day it is still hard to believe that the book was exactly where she told me it was and I had never heard of that book before she told me about it in my dream either. So she told me two things in my dream and they both ended being true.

For a while I became a very religious person during my youth.
After a while I grew out of it but some of it still stays with me today.

While growing up I have been seeing 11:11 all throughout my life, sometimes more than 3-4 times a day, because of wrong times on different clocks.

Since 14yrs old or so I have not gone one day without seeing 11:11 at once a day.
Not even one day.

I've always wondered what this was about, sometimes I think something is trying to warn me about November 11, 2011.

After a while I started to develop Sleep paralysis.
Most people who get sleep paralysis can breathe, i cannot
I wake up abruptly and am completely paralyzed and cannot breathe, all I can do is move my eyeballs.
I wonder if I will survive such a thing when I am elderly.
Sometimes I wake up, get sleep paralysis, get out of it and go back to sleep and Immediately get it again. With perhaps 2seconds or 1 second of breathing in between both paralysis states.
It has taught me to control my dreams however and perhaps that has heightened my awareness.

Perhaps 8 years ago from today I was a completely different person, when I look back it's almost as if I really was a different person and I had some type of I don't know... condition!

Actually I am a manglik, a manglik
Here is info on what that is
en.wikipedia.org...

Basically I was cursed until I turned 32.
I was really someone else during my manglik years.
It is said that your first wife will either die or you will divorce.
It also is said that you have some type of curse inside of you that causes you to act in a certain manner. This is true, it happened.

My father's father was also a manglik, his first wife was supposed to pass away early so what he did is he married a tree first. That tree died weeks later and then he married his wife and they lived happily.

After I came out of my manglik period something happened to me and I changed somehow.

My level of awareness skyrocketed and I have become somewhat more insightful than I ever was.

More to come.... if anyone is interested.

I said End in the thread title, more to come on that too.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I always love a good life-story! And so far your story is that...

Waiting for the rest....

Peace

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What do u mean by "he married a tree"

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraz100
What do u mean by "he married a tree"

Maybe he is hindu, do not some of them marry plants and animals? Plus i am not being sarcastic, or disrespectful.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experiences. I would love to hear more!

I'd never heard of a manglik before. that's amazing. Going to have to read up more on this!

Can you tell us more about the book you read?

cheers,
g

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

What was your impression of the Bhagavad Gita at age 14? I find it a very profound work but I read it later in life than that. I'm curious how it would impact a teenager.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well, that's a pretty interesting story. I have sleep paralysis, but never imagine it could get that bad, I mean, at least I can breath. As with most things, I cant say that I will believe everything 100%, but I also have an extremely open mind to these things. so you never know. plus, a tip for the paralysis, try to minimise your coffee intake, I found that helped mine XD

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Are you going to update this thread/story?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
To be honest, you shouldn't really consider anything solid, about 2012. I will tell you right now. It is not going to end. Let me tell you something. In 2012 there will be a major shift in technology. That's it. You are not going to die. You are way overboard on this. Live your life and be thankful what you do have. A computer, food, a wife. That's all that matters.

top topics

join