It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore accused of Cheating on his wife with Larry David's ex wife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Al Gore's split from wife Tipper after 40 years of marriage was a shock to everyone who thought theirs was the ideal marriage. Now Star can exclusively reveal that the former Vice President was having an affair with Larry David's ex-wife — for the past two years!
In the June 28 issue of Star, on sale Wednesday, we report that Al and Tipper's breakup didn't come as much of a surprise to one Hollywood player — Laurie David. Star has learned that Al has been having an affair with Laurie, who divorced Seinfeld creator and Curb Your Enthusiasm star Larry David in 2007 amidst reports she was cheating with the caretaker of their Martha's Vineyard summer home.
“Al and Laurie went from friends to lovers," an insider tells Star. "It couldn’t be avoided."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8fca2cba6f1.jpg[/atsimg]

Exclusive: Al Gore Cheats with Larry David's Ex

What a stand up guy. Wonder how he found time off of saving the world to pull this off. The question is can you still trust a man who would willingly hurt the one person he is supposed to protect and be faithful to? From my expierence, people who cheat are generally all about themselves. It doesn't matter who they hurt. So why should we trust this man when we know that he is only in it for himself.

-E-

[edit on 15-6-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Oh well, it's not like any of them believe in morals or commitment anyways.

They are all about personal instant gratification.

So, this is not surprising at all.

It comes with the territory.

You live your life only based on yourself, and you will never truly connect with anyone.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I smell an awesome new Curb episode about this!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

“Al and Laurie went from friends to lovers," an insider tells Star. "It couldn’t be avoided."

I just threw up in my mouth.

LD's ex looks like a maneater. She definitely has a physical magnetism about her. Doesn't matter though, nothing can help that guy anymore.

Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

And if he ever persuaded Al Gore to actually star as himself it would possibly be the funniest episode ever.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
And this is news how? Celebrities have cheated on their spouses forever. There is no faithfullness anymore. I dont even watch the news cause its only filled with this kind of crap.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

you took the words right out of my mouth, hahahaha, though It would have been way funnier to see gore on The Wire back in its day

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by redeyedwonder
And this is news how?

The man who has led the world on "global warming" is now proven to be a scandelous liar. Pretty important to know he's a lieing scumbag and not the savior of earth. Not to mention he was almost the president once.

-E-

[edit on 15-6-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, it is loosely news.

Here is why.

If Al Gore's wife cannot trust him.

Why should we??

link   

Originally posted by Signals
I smell an awesome new Curb episode about this!

I can't star this post enough!!!

-E-

link   

Originally posted by MysterE
The question is can you still trust a man who would willingly hurt the one person he is supposed to protect and be faithful to?

I didn't trust him before and still don't trust him. If Mr. Lets-Save-The-Environment-By-Buying-My-Carbon-Credits finally divorces Mrs. Lets-Destroy-Rock-Music-For-Good then I'll chalk it up to karma for foisting their hangups on the people of this nation.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I hope that at some point before this all came to a boil Larry gave Al Gore the LD stare-down. I'll assume fans of Curb know exactly the look I'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Interesting this.

I've heared a couple of stories lately about Global warming, and that the number of people actually believing in it now has dropped dramatically.

Is this the end for Al Gore who will now take the can for the whole global warming mess. He put his name to it, made a lot of money from it, it hasnt worked, and now somebody has to take the blame.

Al Gore your NWO order buddies are coming to get you mate.

Look out!

[edit on 15/6/10 by multichild]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Sorry but he was a liar long before the global warming crap. Not buying it. Second line

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
She sounds like a grade A slut.
second line for justice!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Way to go Big Al!!!

Carve yourself up a slice!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

No wonder his south pole is heating up.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by astrogolf]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I find it infinitely difficult to accept Tipper would divorce him after 40+ years of marriage because he cheated on her.

People will be people. All are flawed and subject to irrational behavior at times.

If you are buying into this StarMagazine drivel then you should be satisfied with the 9/11 official report as well. Case closed.

It should be obvious to anyone with a freakin brain that she is divorcing him for much worse than that.

ClimateGate became a main stream fiasco...

Don't you think that these two, fairly independent, yet married couple, ever discussed what the others' interests encompassed?

Of course they did...

Isn't it logical and even human to confront a spouse when the other discovers that something is going wrong 'in the workplace'?

Wouldn't a spouse demand to know what the hell is going on under these unique circumstances?

Tipper may not be completely lost in a "Leave It To Beaver" world of her own. She may very well have been shielded from the details of her hubby's activities.

Back to a spouse's demands...

Isn't it reasonable to conclude the real reason for a divorce is that her eyes were opened wide by the scam on the entire Globe! perpetrated by, what's obviously a deeply flawed character called Al Gore?

Is it possible that during family discussion that she found out more than she could accept? Getting rich at the expense of the little people is one thing.

Malevolent plans on humanity or some other deep details that we are yet to understand... Would reveal a serious character flaw.

That's the only commonality that I've ever seen in divorce. That and devious plans made by the spouse (I'm referring to marriages lasting >2-3 years.)

I dunno... I've known MANY MANY couples that have caught their spouses cheating. Even my own mother didn't divorce my father until it was clear that he couldn't stop cheating. Least that's what I was told.

Women don't just give up on their spouse unless/until it's CLEAR there's a serious character flaw.

I would even go so far as to presume that Tipper found out more than she bargained for concerning the elitists EndGame and she wants no part of the man that's in on devastating humanity for a few bux and a place at the top.

Some people with good character are sane (or finally come to their senses) and are above that. Then put their foot down at that point.

I find it infinitely difficult to accept Tipper would divorce him after 40+ years of marriage because he cheated on her. (Even for 2+ years.)

[edit on 6·16·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Al Gore failed the carbon tax agenda
so you can bet he has to be OUTED
by the time they are done
using him as a distraction and a scape goat
he'll be a broken man

the PTB have to blame the tool
to get some use out of the tool

remember Homer Simpson
"Stupid piece of wood?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

LOL!!!

I love standing in grocery store check-out lines, and reading the likes of Star magazine...

Right next to the National Enquirer, and the "Bat-Boy" stories....or president G. W. Bush accepting a gift from an "alien"....

PS...remember the "stories" (forget the source) that pop up every now and then, about a famous actor/actress/celebrity who has fallen off a cliff and been killed, whilst shooting a film on location in (...fill in the blank...)??

Latest put out, recently was, I belieive...Russell Crowe (He's not dead!!...yet)...

A year or so ago it was Nick Cage....

...and the 'beat' goes on....

top topics

join