It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot on Oil Spill ......from 16 sep 2009!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Web Bots Predictions - Summary - The Shape of Things to Come, Vol. 0, Issue 2

16 SEP 2009

To be fair to Clif and his excellent work with the Web Bots Predictions project, we provide only a brief summary of the top points from the latest report. We STRONGLY urge you to read the original reports for yourself—both the most recent report ("The Shape of Things to Come, Volume 0, Issue 2", Sep 2009) and the previous report (Volume 0, Issue 1, Jul 2009). They are available for $10 each on the HalfPastHuman site.

You may run across free copies of the Web Bot reports on the internet. These are not to be trusted—it is suspected that they are modified versions being used as disinformation by The Powers That Be.

Now, on to the summary of major Web Bot Predictions...

Earth Changes -- The cause is not yet clear, but predicted changes to the environment around us include a major increase in the number and strength of earthquakes; new lands being formed; and noteworthy "coastal events" over much of the planet. Sea level rise is thought to be a major part of this and may be a factor in a prediction that up to 200 million people in the US may eventually be forced to relocate.

The Israeli Mistake -- "The Shape of Things to Come" predicts that Israel WILL attack Iran, and that the attack may evoke nuclear fallout (either from the use of nuclear weapons or more likely from destruction of a nuclear site) that travels globally on the jet stream.

Collapse of the US Dollar -- The world will move away from the US dollar as the global reserve currency, and this will have a devastating impact on the US economy, resulting in very destructive phases of both hyperinflation and severe deflation.

Viruses and Vaccines -- The H1N1 virus will be a serious pandemic, but the forced vaccination of the entire populace is an even greater threat. The aggressive tactics of how authorities deal with "vaccine refusniks" will have a backlash effect that helps stoke massive push-back from the citizenry.

Revolution -- The report predicts that The Powers That Be, whose iron grip is dependent on the money system as we know it, will lose control as the global monetary system collapses and as a US revolution occurs. The report does not say that the revolution is going to be a bloody one—a passive-resistance style revolution is also possible.

There is much, much more in "The Shape of Things to Come" reports. Summaries and interviews are fine as far as they go, but there is no substitute for reading them first-hand. See HalfPastHuman.com

Source: www.grinningplanet.com...

www.halfpasthuman.com...

1.289 Billion Dead in the next 9 months...220Million North and 30 Million South
very, very dire news.
www.grinningplanet.com...
Cliff High on the Oil Volcano

I am still searching for the original prediction. It may not be available...
If I remember right, it was on the Militia Radio Broadcast 9/24/2009 hosted by Gregg12-21-2012's now defunct

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Bumpedy bump....

Damn good find. I love web bot predictions. Although they are sometimes a bit vauge i beleive Cliff pretty much hits the nail on the head.
so 200 million relocated, how many people live in the region?

And what was that at the bottom of the thread about
1.289 Billion Dead in the next 9 months...220Million North and 30 Million South ?

Very intresting indeed. Im gonna check that link out later.

Cheers... S&F

Just checked that out... WOW, it was 1,289 Billion dead in the next year to 19 months. Still bad if came true. Also he mentions about the well being Nuked. I think he meant that as the cause of the deaths from fallout etc

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

They are available for $10 each on the HalfPastHuman site.

Paying for doom and gloom which has consistently been wrong..are we really this gullible?

You may run across free copies of the Web Bot reports on the internet. These are not to be trusted—it is suspected that they are modified versions being used as disinformation by The Powers That Be.

This just made me lol.

The conspiracy community is a valuable demographic.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I find it funny how people interpret the predictions as they wish and most of the time the predictions are intentionally made to be vague so that it's more likely to happen.

I bought and read that report and to me it was fairly entertaining but in no way believable. What about the war in outer space that's supposed to happen soon and the space ships falling to earth?

Anyway back to the topic:

for a prediction to have any significance it must be somewhat accurate. They say about the "coastal events" which you interpreted to be the oil spill that it is the rising of sea levels.

So it's not the prediction being correct.. it's you wanting it to be and interpreting it accordingly.

The same goes for the Israeli mistake.. people interpreted it to be the attack against the flotilla when they said it was an attack on Iran.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
i sure hope wou can find the original prediction

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I remember that there was a lot of talk and speculation about the "Global Coastal Event" that was mentioned in one of the web bot reports last year. I guess the GoM oil spill does indeed classifies as a coastal event, although it has not reached the global scale as of now.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass

Why? The one posted doesn't contain anything that remotely mentions an oil spill. And everything it does mention was a big fat fail.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Nope, you have to PAY for them but here is a link to a big Webbot enthusiast who covered the whole damn thing...

New Webbot Report 7/20 One Word - Horrific! Most Dire Ever!

Enjoy!!!

Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Nope, you have to PAY for them but here is a link to a big Webbot enthusiast who covered the whole damn thing...

New Webbot Report 7/20 One Word - Horrific! Most Dire Ever!

Enjoy!!!

Peace

Its that damn 404 page! Was looking forward to some doom and gloom

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The H1N1 pandemic was a serious illness?
Hmm... Methinks this webbot is based on vague predictions that their followers then twist to sound almost true.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Things still have to play out, the spill is in the early stages of eco-hell so 200 million could possibly be relocated.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You are saying about 2/3rds of the population of the USA have to be evacuated because of the oil spill? Seriously if it's that magnitude it's going to be pretty crowded where the 1/3 of the population resides and it's "safe".

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Hmm... Methinks this webbot is based on vague predictions that their followers then twist to sound almost true.

That is basically the idea....after a big date has passed (and the inevitable failed prediction) these Webbot guys lay low for a while and all of a sudden pop up again as if nothing happened.

I think we can call this the "Blossom Goodchild Syndrome"..

Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
You are saying about 2/3rds of the population of the USA have to be evacuated because of the oil spill? Seriously if it's that magnitude it's going to be pretty crowded where the 1/3 of the population resides and it's "safe".

if they nuke it as a last resort and there is major weather turmoil (hurricanes or whatever) then the fall out would be driven up the coast and possibly upland.
I do hope this is a fail so dont get me wrong.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

I don't understand this thread. The title mentions a prediction of the oil spill from last September yet the thread contains nothing that mentions an oil spill? Is the title a hoax?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
if they nuke it as a last resort and there is major weather turmoil (hurricanes or whatever) then the fall out would be driven up the coast and possibly upland.
I do hope this is a fail so dont get me wrong.

There would be no "fallout" in this scenario, as the nuke would be detonated deep underground, deep beneath the ocean. It has to be an atmospheric detonation to create fallout.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Hmm... Methinks this webbot is based on vague predictions that their ]followers then twist to sound almost true.

well there are 2 possibilities on that subject..
1: TPTB thought they had a supervirus and expected a lot of death's, they made sure alot of money was put into the vaccine program..
2: TPTB knew this wasn't as bad as they made it sound and had an hidden agenda... Vaccination anyone?

The way the media handled the whole H1N1 situation is IMO clear evidence of the importance to TPTB of that whole event....

Maybe the way TPTB is trying to get the attention of the human populace is (offcourse MSM) this new web-bot... there sure are alot of people taking those predictions seriously... what if the things mentioned in those predictions actually reflect the agenda of TPTB... they surely match the scale of events we'd expect from them....

[edit on 15/6/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

why? because it is pretty relaxing to consider the end of our crappy societies. doom and gloom automatically comes together with starting from scratch to me. and starting from scratch is a nice opening to think of a new development for a living process. and that theories are, for me, better then most movies. but that would be my own imagination. the process of webbot is an interesting type of statistical analysis, if we all talk crap, the outcome will be crap. interpretations of these statistics are personal so interpertate them like that. any prediction of something called the end only shows me to enjoy the present. nothing more. if it comes, ok, if it doesn't come, also ok. i only waste my time to the things i like. so if i want to be a consuming, celebrity loving, government trusting, all mighty power worshipping, sucker tomorrow, i would be. but it is always fun to hear someone else talking about their interpretations.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85
reply to post by hippomchippo

Hmm... Methinks this webbot is based on vague predictions that their ]followers then twist to sound almost true.

well there are 2 possibilities on that subject..
1: TPTB thought they had a supervirus and expected a lot of death's, they made sure alot of money was put into the vaccine program..
2: TPTB knew this wasn't as bad as they made it sound and had an hidden agenda... Vaccination anyone?

The way the media handled the whole H1N1 situation is IMO clear evidence of the importance to TPTB of that whole event....

Maybe the way TPTB is trying to get the attention of the human populace is (offcourse MSM) this new web-bot... there sure are alot of people taking those predictions seriously... what if the things mentioned in those predictions actually reflect the agenda of TPTB... they surely match the scale of events we'd expect from them....

You forgot the third.
There was no mass genocide plan with the H1N1 virus.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just goes to show what complete and utter rubbish web bot is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join