It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you Live In the Gulf, Get Out Now! Seriously

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hello Fellow ATSers,

Well those of you that read My Last ever Predicion Thread will already know about the visions i had. Well guess what i have had another and its much much worse than i had thought. The Vision is more clear now and makes more sense to me. plus the other vision i have had explains most of it.

In Short:
I see the crack in the seafloor break open in the gulf, thier is bubbles of gassy stuff at the surface, and a bad smell, the water is on fire too. Thiers also magma thier under the water i can see it glow,its awful but people in the streets are dying but i dont know why, soon after this a wide area around the affected zone is evacuated and marshal law comes along weeks later, now the problem i am having is all the things i have heard in the past and present seem to all slot into this Vision, so i'm not sure what to make of it.

But for some strange reason i get the feeling its going to happen, i cant explain how i just get a powerful feeling when i think about it. I Suggest You Get Out Now Just in Case.

Also i need someone to look into what the gassy stuff and smells could be in my vision i am no good with that stuff so if you could add some extra info to this thread please do.

Kind Regards
True-Seer

[edit on 15-6-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

The smell/gas is Gas.. not sure if it is Natural Gas or what.

When I think of the sea floor there giving way under the pressure, my gut clenches fiercely.. not a good indicator.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I wonder what I can buy as far as detection and protection from these gases???

new topics

join