It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian minister says “Obama Told Me He Is A Muslim”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

[QUOTE]I'm sorry but you got it backwards -- Bush claimed God was sending him messages to invade Iraq etc. There is a fundamental difference. Bush was not attacked for his beliefs, but rather for turning the office of the President in the office of the occult. [/QUOTE]

Oh my, now you're rationalizing it with one taken out of context quote? Give me a break. Why it is that liberals always have some justification for why its ok when they do it?

Why don't any of you or the media get angry when Obama talks about God?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
No offence to you Gtown, but this story was posted in Breaking News by WorldObserver on June 13 & moved to another forum:

"I am a Muslim," Obama tells Egyptian Foreign Minister

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Servo
Oh my, now you're rationalizing it with one taken out of context quote? Give me a break. Why it is that liberals always have some justification for why its ok when they do it?

Why do you assume I'm a liberal? I'm anything but. Can you only think in absolute?

Why don't any of you or the media get angry when Obama talks about God?

If Obama told us that his increase in tempo of the drone attacks was dictated to him by God, I'd sure be angry. He didn't.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Muslim/Christian/Jew

Who the hell cares. A corrupt Muslim is no different than a corrupt Christian or a corrupt Jew.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

I believe this is not about him being a muslim but about him lie about it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Another one of these "President Obama is a scary Muslim threads." Seriously American Conservatives when will the drama end?

Its not like that at all, If this is true then his campaign trail was lies and deciet to get into office.
Wake up

My jaw hit the floor on that one.
A politician told a lie to get votes.
Next thing you know they will be taking bribes.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I do not believe he is Muslim, I also do not believe he is Christian for that matter. Looking at the beliefs of both sort of gives away his stance when looking at his actions.

I do though believe he is a face that will take the blame or praise for whatever the real puppet masters do. I do believe him to be a shill for the public so willing to take things at face value.

Raist

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'll believe it when it comes from a more credible source. Eutimes has no place in any serious discussion, it's an agenda driven hate site.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The fact that President Obama *IS* the President of the U.S, his one and ONLY duty IS TOO help and serve the American people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join