It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian minister says “Obama Told Me He Is A Muslim”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Egyptian minister says “Obama Told Me He Is A Muslim”

www.eutimes.net

Obama told me he is still a Muslim, who supports the Muslim agenda.

Adul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, where the US President told him that He was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the step son of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympatetic towards the Muslim agenda.

Are they embarrassed that the American voters have been fooled to vote a Muslim into the seat of the Commander in Chief of United States of America?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 6/15/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
No way!
it can't be true?
REALLY?

No one can understand, but why?
We as Americans first off have our priorities all messed up but thats because of the training/programming we received.
These people want the USA to fall. They've created schools to this effect imagine getting a doctorate in what they do.
I am not knocking your beliefs if anyone is a member of the faith. But I'd be willing to discuss the possibility of our faiths both tracing back to the one and only Lord of Hosta GOD.

Sarcasm?

www.eutimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 6/15/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I don't care if he's a Muslim or not. I care that he's a tool of his fascist masters who are taking over in this country. If he is a Muslim, why does he suck up to the banks that engage in usury?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Another one of these "President Obama is a scary Muslim threads." Seriously American Conservatives when will the drama end?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Another one of these "President Obama is a scary Muslim threads." Seriously American Conservatives when will the drama end?

Its not like that at all, If this is true then his campaign trail was lies and deciet to get into office.
Wake up

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
If he is muslim, he is doing it all wrong

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Well, if he's a Muslim he's not a very good one.

Gays in military
Corrupt bankers
Seperation of church and state
No Mosque on friday's
Pro-abortion
Appointed Jews to top cabinets

Should I continue?

To Scajkingdom

Not a leaf falls without His knowledge. - Qur'an, 6:59

Does the leaf need a permit?

[edit on 6/15/2010 by Misoir]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

Its not like that at all, If this is true then his campaign trail was lies and deciet to get into office.
Wake up

Aren't all politicians campaign trails lies and deceit?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Unitarians do not believe in the divinity of Jesus or the Trinity.

John Adams was Unitarian.
Thomas Jefferson appears to have been Unitarian.
John Quincy Adams was Unitarian.
Millard Filmore was Unitarian.
Abraham Lincoln appears to have developed some Unitarian beliefs after the death of his son William.
William Taft was Unitarian.

There is no requirement in the US Consititution for the POTUS to be Christian. Some of the founder fathers were agnostic, deists, and even atheists.

[edit on 15/6/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Its funny to me how often I see this sort of sentiment on a forum that still thinks Bush was behind 9/11. The hypocrisy is mind blowing.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Aren't all politicians campaign trails lies and deceit?

They sure are misoir!
All except......................................................................................JFK

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tom Servo

Errr....how so? Seeing as 9/11 is a conspiracy subject and all....Since when does a SINGLE MAN'S religion become the subject of conspiracy? Regardless of if he is POTUS or not, his religion has NOTHING to do with him being President. I'm a born and raised American and I'll tell you RIGHT NOW.... Even if he came out the first day of his campaign and said "I'm a Muslim." , I still would have voted him in over McCain and Hilary.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

I disagree with your statement. How can a politician who presented himself as a family man cheat on his wife while president? I think President Kennedy assassination over shadows his presidency.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
With 79% of the USA population claiming to be Christian? Yeah, I think this would have made a difference from day one.

Regardless your belief (or opinion) it's really worth the read to go through the whole article Obama, a strategic catastrophe found in Israel Today.

Edit to fix link...

Peace

[edit on 15-6-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Does the leaf need a permit?

Yes.

If He were to shutter this universe, or the laws within, who except Him could bring it back?

You?

It is Allah Who sustains the heavens and the earth, lest they cease: and if they should fail, there is none - not one - that can sustain them thereafter: Verily He is Most Forbearing, Oft-Forgiving.
(Qur'an, 35:41)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It's time to separate being a Muslim from following the "Muslim agenda".

If Obama is a Muslim -- who cares?
I would like to think that he is confident enough in himself and his beliefs to have stated this if it is fact, but whatever. We certainly have bigger problems than how many times a day the man prays and to whom he offers his prayers.

On the other hand, if supporting the "Muslim agenda" means killing all of those people that aren't Muslim, then we would obviously have a problem.

However, until Obama starts injecting the law of Islam into the Constitution, I really don't think this matters.

That's one thing good about being a true Muslim -- it requires a lot of devotion and a very strict regimen, so I surely think we would see if this were in fact true.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

What good reason would there be for anyone in leading western politics, let alone the president of the U.S to follow a muslim agenda ?

And if he is a Muslim then he lied to the entire U.S that voted for his presidency,why would anyone not care for that?It would also go to show that he would go to any lenght to hide said devotion.If he is indeed a muslim that got to be president while hiding that fact i for one would not be worried about him injecting anything into the constitution since G.W bush has shown everybody that the constitution can be ignored and bypassed.I would be more worried why he aspired and acomplished to be, the president of the United states.

You dont question the lie (if it where so).Why not?

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Rafe_]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I would be more interested to hear the views of that Egyptian minister on the subject of his country participating in the blockade of Gaza (which they do).
Now, we have a topic!

Whether Obama is a muslim, a Jew or a pagan is way down the list of my priorities, somewhere below the issue of what brand of condoms to use.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

Since when does a SINGLE MAN'S religion become the subject of conspiracy?

Did you just get in to politics with Obama? Bush's religion was front and center thanks to the MSM. Have you conveniently forgotten about that? The only reason anyone even cares about Obama's is because he might be lying. When the president lies, it causes people to ask questions.

I'm a born and raised American and I'll tell you RIGHT NOW.... Even if he came out the first day of his campaign and said "I'm a Muslim." , I still would have voted him in over McCain and Hilary.

Ok, fine. Just as long as you acknowledge that wasn't the case with Bush. Bush was attacked for his religious beliefs for the entire 8 years. You cant set a precedent like that and then just hope it doesn't come back to bite you. The rules don't change just because Obama has a (D) next to his name.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Tom Servo]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Servo
Bush was attacked for his religious beliefs for the entire 8 years.

I'm sorry but you got it backwards -- Bush claimed God was sending him messages to invade Iraq etc. There is a fundamental difference. Bush was not attacked for his beliefs, but rather for turning the office of the President in the office of the occult.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join