It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

terrorist cleric that directed Fort Hood, Underwear bomber, and Time square bomber is a patsy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

So this radical cleric, Anwar al-Awlaki, who is actually an American, (probably another CIA dress up like Adam Gadahn), directed the Fort Hood killer, the Under Wear Bomber, and the Broadway Bomber Shazad!

This guy is the high cleric of FAIL. and he was even targeted by the CIA for assassination.

www.nytimes.com...

This took a while for Obama to approve because he is an American citizen, but most likely because he is a patsy and hasn't completely fulfilled his mission yet. This article was published April 6, 2010, so it has been two months for the CIA to have the green light and they still can't kill this guy? Well no surprise since Bin Laden's been living in Iran for the past nine years, or dead, either way, not in custody. But the CIA did kill the number "3" guy, again.

www.infowars.com...

So it looks like the CIA can knock off the number 3 guy, but not the number 2 guy (if Bin Laden is number 1). How many more pathetic attempts does this so called cleric have to make before the CIA takes him down? Or are they stalling because he is a patsy, his "terror attacks" are failing, yet they can never seem to locate him.

Remember September 11, how even though people were horrified, they at least thought the terrorists were clever. Now these terrorists are like brain dead children who had too much aspertame and vaccines. The underwear bomber looks like an average American black teenager, no doubt they used him to smear the black community. Shazad supiciously looks a little like Jason Bermas, so I take that as a smear against the truth movement. And the fort hood american/muslim army pscyhologist is just beyond words, I think he's insulting mostly to himself, and whomever the other two shooters are at Fort Hood are probably more to blame than the guy that got shot.

None of the "terrorists" die, either. I guess suicide bombing is not a top priority anymore. Shazad! tried to blow his car up with his apartment keys still in the ignition, smart guy there. I guess Al Qaeda school is hitting hard times, maybe they adopted a liberal arts agenda.

The only successful attack by this cleric was the Fort Hood massacre, but after that, the underwear bomber was stopped by American citizens, and the times square bomber was just an epic failure. If this guy is not a patsy, then why is it that they can connect all these terrorists to this guy, but they can not locate him. And even though they now have clearance to kill him, they still don't. Are they just waiting for a bad moment in order to produce some good news? Isn't that being dishonest because it proves he is not really a priority even though he is the mastermind of the three most recent terrorist attacks?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I completely agree about the terrorists seeming like "brain dead children". Obviously, it's a godsend that nothing significant DID happen and that lives were not lost, but this only solidifies my thoughts that these guys are probably just "patsy's", as you say, in order to stroke the fire of fear once in a while to make us remember that we need to be afraid of terrorists at all times. They can strike you anywhere when you least expect it. Don't turn your back for a second!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ahh.. The show would end if they pulled all the actors off the stage.. Wouldnt be any profit for them until they dream up a new show.. Hard to keep your hand in the cookie jar if the masses are watching thus the leaders stage their grand dramas for the masses..

new topics

join