It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS threads on NWO (updated)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
oh i see. i thought at first that this guy was a real wannabe or something. but i'm use to getting things mixed up. i haven't been here long, myself.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
wow some great links there must have taken a while to do wtg

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Talk about nwo one its the anti-christ that will unite every country. Ppl do waste there time talking about nwo thats a fact, God is truth as one pay's attention his word is actually bein fulfilled.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Northern British Columbia is kolsed for good . The new trains in Southern British Columbia are non jail work placements , southern Bc jailz will do ONLy flood prevention from Provincial Pens in Southern British Columbia . 10nny is the Finance Minister again for the Government of Northern BC and I am a part of the Justice Ministers office for Northern BC and Alberta .

Enkoy watching Evrit Tv re-runs , planet 9 and 10nny guys .

It was fun on way lots of f-35's for the United States and its new eagle pilots . Can/American and dehaviland jets guys . Steve harper is the Coservative Lerader and represents eastern Alliance the Can/American projects developments but we is the Reform stockwell Day and the boyz with captian gord , thats UZ guys native and Non native and as I said we Haz native Ghetos up in all Northern Canadas 10 Eskimoe and Inuit and Frenchy provinces , 20 actual privinces and Governments with like 10-30 layers , not just 2 Provincial and Federal . takin Northern BC and Alberta and the assinaboine in the 1950's and since then re-cretaed the North of canada , no new developments just old laws like No Fishing on the Coast and no Hunting by Non Natives . Local Aborigianls hunting native - native metis only in Alberta in the North Boyz .

Latah .....

[edit on 11-8-2008 by jokerdazey2]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
that's a lot of reading.

do any of those threads come to a definitive conclusion that actually proves there is a nwo plan?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

I see you're from new zealand?? Well, if you have any doubts about the authenticity of the nwo, may I suggest that you get the late Pastor Barry Smth's videos on dvd that deal and discuss the plans of the nwo and even shows their tie-ins into biblical scripture. Pastor Smith was a wonderful man and knew what he was talking about. You can purchase his dvd's at:www.barrysmith.com. He deals with the very first the nwo was destroyed by God himself when Nimrod tried to build the tower of babel and control the 12 tribes. I am sure you will enjoy and benefit from his dvd's!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hi check out

www.youtube.com...

by leo zagami who claims to be a ex illuminati insider

also check out www.projectcamelot.org

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have to say this is a pretty poor second hand third hand sourced bits of information where there exists first hand sources which is what any serious researcher should be looking for.

www.jamesjdye.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
THIS IS THEIR NEW WORLD ORDER:

www.youtube.com...

Pleased to meet you *kneel*

You Will AC Me As Anubis)V For Mom's Vendtta

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I believe the new world order exists but i have qualms when people start talking about how the upper echelon of the organization consists of reptilians.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by punctual

do like do, get a laugh and move on, it is there way of saying it is more the man made, were as you and i know the true story.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I consider myself very fond of reading, I have more than 3 years of reading books and internet, I think this is a very
interesting informative method, mainly because it is more read than any other internet advertising point level world. This is very important for the development of new generations. Thank you very much ..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
good thread

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Its a lot to unravel but I'm glad its indexed so well for everyone

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by user22009

What do you think the guys motivations are though?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Great thanks for the thread links & update.

Star & Flag

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

<< 1    3 >>

join