It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Mineral Gold deposits found in Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Massive Mineral Gold deposits found in Afghanistan

goldbasics.blogspot.com...

The United States has discovered nearly $1 trillion in untapped mineral deposits in Afghanistan, far beyond any previously known reserves and enough to fundamentally alter the Afghan economy and perhaps the Afghan war itself, according to senior American government officials. Paul Jay says that United States has known all about these minerals since 2007, why is this story just coming out now?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Alter Afghanistan’s economy. More like help out the American economy and leave the Afghanistan economy war torn.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Just posted this to my thread regarding South Africa.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You may want to check out the links regarding Cobalt. Theres a massive significance to this MASSIVE!!
www.google.co.uk... CCg&usg=AFQjCNFF1v-dLXYqVxrEb-Gp5r5mkQQalQ

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It say struck gold with mineral deposits and most is lithio and if you listen to the video then it does not say any gold had been found.

Funney that in a war zone they are prospecting for metal don't you think or did they know all along.

Whilst we have printy , printy we don't have a gold bubble to be concerned about and gold will continue to go up as the only real way to store wealth in these troubled times.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jane_Rogers

There are two other threads on this subject , the oldest of which is titled :

U.S Discovers Vast Riches of Minerals in Afghanistan

Sorry Jane /

[edit on 14-6-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
whoops I just got an idea and started writing, but I moved my post to the other thread.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by thedarklingthrush]

new topics

top topics

join