It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSI Calls Fluoridation, Tsunami Bomb and Chemtrail Conspiracies Anti-American

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The key was in the mix of topics. They take two topics which are real (IMO), chemtrails and water fluoridation, and mix them with some outlandish topic called a "tsunami bomb". It's all a trick by association.

Dumb people with fluoridated brains can't understand that basic level of deception and propaganda and they only know that they don't want to be one of them "tsunami bomb" weirdos like CSI talked about. Then they go back to watching Saved by the Bell reruns 'cause that Screech is a real hoot!

Peace

Yes, nice catch. The subtle subliminal mind manipulation in TV is quite extensive.

I use to like Gary Sinise

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wow. Layer upon layer of paranoia, not propaganda.
Thinking "they" are out to get you because you think "they" are out to get you, is really very, very paranoid. It's worse than saying I am a shill, a paid government disinformation agent, a disinformationalist, or any of the other absurb lies told about me, because I choose to learn about what I see in detail, and not have shoddily obtained pseudo-science spoon-fed me from "chemtrail" sites.
I've seen "chemtrailers" suggest using lazers to disrupt flights, sabotaging planes on ground, rounding up the disinfo agents for execution, sending me to hell, wanting my address so they can beat or shoot me, etc.
I've seen "chemtrail" debunkers..........well, suggest you read a book, suggest you research more and better, shown you the real scientific alternative, suggest you follow true experts in the fields.....all in all, telling you to learn more things than you do. Scary stuff, huh? Obtain knowledge, set your mind and baseless fears free. Downright subversive.
Like it or not, most of the first world nations have extensive travel by airplanes. When the conditions are right, contrails will form and persist. It's part of our sky now, so will be visible in pictures of our sky. Not always, not even very often, but still there. It's not programming, not subliminal mind control, or embedding. It trying to make the sky look like the sky.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned
reply to post by tbonethedstroyer

Well, it's probably getting harder and harder not to get a chemtrail in the shot.

They are starting to show up on the news, tv shows, etc, because the skies are covered with them.

Watch an old western. The skies look different.

But even if you throw the TV out, it doesn't eliminate those damned Chemtrails, and the fluoride in the water.

Oh, really? The skies are different now than they were 60, 70, even 80 years ago? I wonder why. It's not like the population has spread into areas. Or plane travell has advanced, both in type and amount of flights.
That is just silly. Of course there are no contrails in old westerns. THEY HAD VERY FEW PLANES FLYING ANYWHERE.
Needing someone to point that out to you seems rather silly now, I hope. It should.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I love it when those who think they are learned and tell us to get real information from experts who all came out of the same universities with similar controlled education and controlled studies. Where some independents dont have the funds to get their alternate research out there.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned

The subtle subliminal mind manipulation in TV is quite extensive.

I use to like Gary Sinise

Gary Sinise is an actor portaying a character. Loved him in The Stand. It's the writers who are slipping this into tv programs

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I also liked how they pointed out the fluoridation and anyone who would think it isn't good for them is anti-american, however i have researched it for years and anyone who has will also tell you don't drink fluoridated water. When you are n the dentists chair he tells you to rinse and spit it out, why? Because it is poison! Good p icku p. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
its funny because the whole point of fluoride is to make people not question the government.

but i kind of like the chemtrail topic being in the mainstream...kind of just gives it that much more credence.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by joepits

Stunningly misguided, illogical and totally paranoid thinking:

...its funny because the whole point of fluoride is to make people not question the government.

The "whole point" of flouride?? Ummm, no.....it had to do with teeth, and dental health....

...but, where this fails the test of logic? It is such a narrow, United States-centered point of view!!

'flouride' is yet another in a long litany of ridiculous urban myths that abound, and happily fester, thanks to the instantaneous nature of the Internet....it is equivalent to the old "Poodle In The Microwave Oven" meme that was going around back in the 1970s!!!

Flouride actually occurs NATURALLY in ground water, in certain parts of the World:

en.wikipedia.org...

Conspiracy theories involving fluoridation are common, and include claims that fluoridation was motivated by protecting the U.S. atomic bomb program from litigation, that (as famously parodied in the film Dr. Strangelove) it is part of a Communist or New World Order plot to take over the world, that it was pioneered by a German chemical company to make people submissive to those in power, that behind the scenes it is promoted by the sugary food or phosphate fertilizer or aluminum industries, or that it is a smokescreen to cover failure to provide dental care to the poor. One such theory is that fluoridation was a public-relations ruse sponsored by fluoride polluters such as the aluminum maker Alcoa and the Manhattan Project, with conspirators that included industrialist Andrew Mellon and the Mellon Institute's researcher Gerald J. Cox, the Kettering Laboratory of the University of Cincinnati, the Federal Security Agency's administrator Oscar R. Ewing, and public-relations strategist Edward Bernays.

[edit on 14 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The key was in the mix of topics. They take two topics which are real (IMO), chemtrails and water fluoridation, and mix them with some outlandish topic called a "tsunami bomb". It's all a trick by association.

Oh yes...I'm always thinking that message of various commercials is in the implications of the juxtaposition...the grammar of the editing, and not the innocuous individual shots...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join