It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Reason behind Afghan War!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hey everybody, I'm new here.

I was trying to post this on the conspiracy side of the house but dont have enough cred to post on there.

Well, check this out.

United States "Just" discovered that there are precious minerals in Afghanistan. Personally, I think that they have know all along.

here is the link to the story.

www.nytimes.com...

Oviously, if anybody here feels that I am wrong. Please just let me know.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
There's a discussion already going on this. I think the general consensus is that this is a new report of long-known information. I personally think we're in Afghanistan for 4 reasons - strategic military placement on the eastern flank of Iran, securing the vast poppy fields for distribution throughout Europe and Asia (an industry worth hundreds of billions), stabilizing the region for the Trans-Afghani pipeline, and lastly, to secure these mineral resources. We're so efficient, aren't we!

Anyways here's the current thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Its very interesting that it has happened like that but I think its more of a bonus than anything else.

From a Geopolitical US empire strategic perspective, Afghanistan was the perfect fragmented region to invade in order to amass a huge number of operational US soldiers with out any problems in order for an invasion of other Middle East nations.

A trillion USD worth of Minerals is nothing in comparison to the trillions and trillions of Oil in Iraq, Iran etc.. Not to mention the pipelines for supplying.

These minerals surely mean that the US will be repaid with massive interest by the Afghani government for their "restructuring" of the country..

Or else that US companies will take over all the mining operations.. Hence Empire.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

You're on it. I tried posting where the other thread was but i think that it said something like me needing 20 posts in order to put it on there. I'll just close this one up!!

You guys have a good one!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
i honestly think it has everything to do with ,well Afghanistan it's self . That place is just rich with all kinds of money making natural resorces such as opium ,good old marry Jane ,and now this!!!!! come thilly yes i said thilly its common sens to know why we are there . However there could be one other reason and that could be that its a great "foot hold" for war .... but i believe this to be false my good man .... well once more thank you for y0our post and your time

Nephi the great ....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tnewguy

ya new members have to post at least 20 times i walked down that road my self broski . i have had some ausem post and i just couldn't post em ,but hey just keep them saved in your memory and when your twenty posts are up go back and post everything , thats what i did anyway if any of that made sens lol ok man ty for your post

Nephi

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
doesn't PROFESSIONAL also have a thread on this ("war in Afghan a cover for siezing/exploiting their multiple resources)

i searched and couldnt find it, though

link please? thanks...

top topics

join