It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers are People, Too.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't see any real evidence, all I read is views
and that's fine.
Are these planes fitted with nozzles that can be seen
on the ground?
I wonder why any of the ground crew at the bases or
airports haven't become suspicious of this secret companies
activities and blown the whistle?

I know that a few here believe this is happening, but isn't
there someone here... (and I don't mean someone who posts
once)... who works in this area?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It is my understanding.

You only need to select this bit to debunk the entire theory? Doesnt that seems just little ignorant?
Propagandist will often go out of there way to use a honest mistakes, or misunderstanding of a particular instance, to debunk a whole situation. Even using it as evidence of stupidity or dishonesty, in order to deter those who might otherwise enter healthy debate.

I read the above posted about the Math, and you obviously know what you are talking about. I wont dispute that.
I added the piece about "a" method of delivering the aluminum for the sake of interest. It was a "easy" example of a hypothetical method. It proves little, and debunking it proves even less.

You cant debunk the whore theory on the fact that these metals apparently arent being delivered by the most commonly thought method.

Perhaps we can now move on, and discuss how these heavy metals are getting into the atmosphere? As has been proven by the toxicity of "fresh" rain water.

I also assume that you think it is simply a coincidence that while we are finding all these heavy metals in rain water, Carbon engineering Ltd has openly stated its intention of pumping the same heavy metals in the atmosphere?

This is just as coincidental as the "exercise hijacking" terror attacks being performed at the exact same time as the real world attacks on 9/11.

What Carbon engineering Ltd is doing, is typical of the "problem reaction solution" syndrome. With disinformation, we can help with global warming, while at the same time putting "chem trails" in the public domain of things, for the obvious reason, while cutting a sweet profit.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by MojosGhost

During his speech he even made the disingenuous statement, and I quote "We havent done anything serious on aluminum (research). So there could be something terrible that we will find tomorrow that we havent looked at. (Today)" As in, they are spraying today.

Is was not meant as fear mongering. With logic and higher reasoning, I drew a conclusion. This forum is not a "matter of fact" as if it were, it wouldnt be conspiracy "theory" Perhaps then, it was inference mongering that I made, and wished to share with everyone. Heck. the fear of chemtrails to those who believe is already here.

It sounds like you were inference mongering too

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MojosGhost

...This is just as coincidental as the "exercise hijacking" terror attacks
being performed at the exact same time as the real world attacks
on 9/11...

Isn't that a little paranoid? You're connecting a terrorist incident to
a point of view and it's obviously going to make that statement out
to be factual, by listing it with an actual event!

...With disinformation, we can help with global warming, while at the
same time putting "chem trails" in the public domain of things, for the
obvious reason, while cutting a sweet profit.

I find it unlikley that Governments around the world will stand by and
see their populations poisoned by a private company and allow it under
the name of good financial sense!

Thought provoking though.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
"The intention of my thread is to help people understand the scientific facts that show there is no such thing as a chemtrail. "

Which comedian said this ?

I never heard of red blood cells being a part of contrails, furthur... you do not want me to post pictures AND a movie fragment that PROOVES without a doubt that they are spraying a very mixed substance ! There's already a lot of info to find on this subject that comes from scientific websites and that are based on the analyses from taken samples.

I do propose you to tell us the meaning of this action for spreading disinformation.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

CHEMTRAIL FAKTS!!!

[edit on 16-6-2010 by zaiger]

Your grammatical poke at people who believe in chemtrails is pathetic.

FAKTS?
I see what you did there! You implied that chemtrailer's can't spell...hahahahhahaaha, really funny man!

Fact is, people who believe we are being sprayed aren't necessarily stupid! I was taken by the chemtrail idea for a few months untill I did my research. Chemtrails have been sprayed in the past and this FACT misleads people into believing it happens all the time, right over our heads.

I have you as a respected foe and every time I read your posts I am reminded why.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

They're proposing trialling it ....... However I'm sure many will take this proposal as proof that since 1996 all aircraft contrails disappeared and have been replaced by chemtrails

Which leads to a question not yet addressed: if what we are seeing are chemtrails and not contrails, where are the contrails?

Contrails, as we all know very well frequently persist and may form sheets of cirrus that expand to cover the sky - indeed, they used to look and act identical to chemtrails in every way.

Or are some of the chemtrails we see actually contrails? Most of them even? In which case, how the h*ll do you tell a contrail from a chemtrail when they both look absolutely identical in every way?

(unless of course we go back to the chaff thingie, in which case chemtrails can be identified because although not visible from the ground they appear on radar. Of the stratospheric spraying of aerosols thingie in which case they simply can't be seen from the ground at all. Or, indeed, every explanation I can think of - none of which ought be visible from the ground unless chemtrails are deliberately made to look and act like contrails ..... )

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

To enhance the response by Essan regarding the "cloud whitening", and the Bill Gates (of Microsoft fame) connection --- this story was in the USAToday newspaper a few days ago...with an artist's rendering of the proposed METHOD to be used....

It said NOTHING about airplanes...the method was to build ships, and send them out into the oceans, suck up the salt water, and blast it upwards...thus, providing the nuclei (from the organic particles present in ocean water) for more water vapor to condense out on, and to make "whiter' clouds, hopefully.

What is a common trait amongst "chemtrail" fanatics is the mis-reading of the material that's out there, and is-interpreting it. This stands as a prime example of such an occurence.

What's more, this proposed process would only "throw" water up to a few thousand feet height, at most...BUT, that is prime altitude for the cloud forms they wish to enhance.

AND, it's rather important, isn't it, to point out that they would be doing this OVER THE OCEANS, eh? Anyone seeing the difference yet?

Oh, and one more thing....the most effective possible application of this technique would be NEAR the equators, or at least within the latitudes of the tropics...where the Sun's intensity is greatest.

There are so many misguided "proofs" and "claims of chemtrails" from people who inhabit very, very northern latitudes...the UK, Scandanavia, North America, etc.

Exactly the least ineffective place to be conducted any concerted "climate interference", right? The 'logic' the "chemtrailers' employ defies reason...

[edit on 18 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I certainly agree, Mr. Whacker and I'm a Professor of
stuff, I should know.
The vast cost, the vastness of the sky and the vastness
of the internet, make it all seem implausible.

You can call me Professor Dress.

Maybe this is the way forward with this particular idea?
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

In which case, how the h*ll do you tell a contrail from a chemtrail when they both look absolutely identical in every way?

You can't determine chemical composition from looking at a photo or video. Anyone who claims to know these are chemtrails is delusional.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

FAKTS?
I see what you did there! You implied that chemtrailer's can't spell...hahahahhahaaha, really funny man!

Im dyslexic and skrew up from time to time, i appoligize if my disability somehow offended you.

I have you as a respected foe and every time I read your posts I am reminded why.

Because you are obviously discriminate against people with dissabilities. On a side note have you seen my foe list? It has a lot ofpeople many of which i have no idea who they are so congrats you are not special. I did notice you really did not adress anything i said only how i said it. Which is common of the chemtrailer crowd. Did you not read my earlier post? I know what chemtrailers go through i am a recovering one. I know what it is like to shower and scrub until your skin bleeds i know what it is like to pull your teeth out to check for listaning devices. I know what it is like to have the city pound not take your cat because they say it is an "iguana". Maybe you should get to know someone before you criticize them for having disabilities and being a recovering chemtrailer.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Your skin bled? that's terrible.
Could you be so kind as to enlarge on your story?
I for one, would find it interesting.

Sorry about the 'cat' thing.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yah, I knew I was gonna get my self in trouble with that one. "foot in mouth" But now that I let one of the cats out of the bag.. I apologise for my indulgence, with regards to the length of this post. I am sure my babbling anecdote breaks some kind of forum etiquette.

Since its not paranoia that allowed me to connect events to illustrate an absurd coincidence, even if the connection was a little over the top, it must be paranoia that I believe the events happened in the first place, and are not coincidence at all. From where I stand, this is not fair.

By now we obviously have our own strong beliefs as to what actually happened that fateful day. I for one, have no doubt in my mind, that it was CIA and its subsidiaries/assets. Aside from the overwhelming amount of evidence, we are left with that famous quote "is this real world, or exercise?" But this is not my point, and if it were, its certainly not paranoia.

Take some of the most famous quotes by the most powerful and influential men in the world, and tell me if they are paranoid.

CODEX ALIMENTARIUS ”If you control the food supply, you control the people” – Henry Kissinger

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson." - U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt 1933

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." - David Rockefeller

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependent on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." - Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild"

“Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws." - Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within." - General Douglas MacArthur

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." - Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England

“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” - David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." - Henry Kissinger 1991

Now if this is the mindset of some of the most powerful people on earth, we have a real problem, and I dont think there is such a thing a paranoia. I personally would not share a car with a homicidal maniac experiencing psychosis. So I certainly dont want to share a planet with some of these people. After all, they set the bar pretty darn high for devious thinking, and I doubt they have our best interest at heart.

I am going back to the Codex Alimentarius, and express what I believe are relative in connection to chem-trails. Chem spraying is part of a long a comprehensive eugenics program initiated by the global elite.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
In 1963, a global policy think tank met at iron mountain, near new york to discus the possibilities of economic sustainability, in a word with out war. The question asked and answered was regarding the transition into the 21 century. Keeping growing populations manageable, and the large corporations in power. The participants thought that war necessary for political economic and social stability. It was decided that a viable political substitute for war must posit a generalized, external menace to each society, of a nature and degree sufficient to require the organization and acceptance of absolute political authority. To control population with out destroying expensive infrastructure.

The report developed economic substitutes for war. It recommended developing a comprehensive social welfare program, a giant space research program. An omnipresent international police force "global terrorism assures this" and fictitious enemies. Ecological, bio terrorism and human genetic destruction was also recommended by the report. Developing a comprehensive program of applied "EUGENICS" which included lowering life expectancy and birth rate, or simply having people die prematurely due to environmental toxicity. This was in order to control the growth of the less desirable populations. It was the brain child of modern concepts of eugenic and genetic control.

Consistent with the report from iron mountain, US government records show a definitive genetic eugenics depopulation campaign was well under way by the early 1970's. See: en.wikipedia.org... This is a National Security Memorandum, completed on December 10, 1974, under the direction of Henry Kissinger, that called for massive depopulation of 3rd word countries. It was adopted as official U.S. policy by President Gerald Ford in November 1975, and is a fundamental ideological force behind the "Codex Alimentarius"

"The urban slum dwellers though apparently not recent migrants may serve as a volatile force which threatens political stability" and "there is no single approach that will solve the population problem. The complex social and economic factors involved call for a comprehensive strategy..." and "At the same time actions and programs must be tailored to specific countries and groups" - Henry Kissinger (National Security Memorandum)

Kissinger served the CIA as a Nazi hunter at the end of WW2. Kissinger was ordered not to bring Nazi to justice, during the Nuremberg tribunal but to bring them to America. To serve at high level military and industrial positions. Code name "Project Paperclip" en.wikipedia.org...

One of these men apparently brought to justice was Fritz der meer, then president of IG Farben. After a long story he drafted a revised version of the Codex. And in 1963 a "trade commission utilizing the codex was implemented. This would be later be regulated by the Food and Agriculture Organization, and World Heath Organization. They fund and run the codex at the request of the UN, to regulate food standards, and fair trade practices. They would then work towards global implementation of the codex by 2009, as stated in its own documentation.

It has over 4000 guidelines standards and regulations for everything you can legally put in your mouth. Everything with the exception of pharmaceuticals. Now the codex standards have no legal weight to them, what so ever, so "who cares?" The idea is, since there are so few rules, in which internatinal courts can use to rule on cases involving food, the codex could be used as a guideline. Seems innocent enough. But With no other guidelines to follow, the codex would be enforced by the courts. It is not law, but it now hold the same weight. Recently, the codex trade commission ratified the "vitamin and mineral guideline" That we should all know about now!! Establishing rules for its trade and consumption. It is now mandatory for member country of the world tra

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
de organization to follow these rules. But what does the world trade organization have to do with it? The WTO accepted the rules of the codex when it was founded in 1994. The codex is not a health commission, it is not a food or drug commission. It is a trade commission. And trade is about one thing.. Profit. So if two counties in the WTO get into a trade dispute over food, and one is codex compliant and the other is not, the one that is, automatically wins the case.

Now in order to protect our trade, how do we become codex compliant, when we have laws that protect us and our food? We have to remember the codex is a "trade" commission. It does not serve the consumer, or health. It serves trade. It serves Big pharma, Big Chema, BIg Bio, Big Agro, and Big Medical. So what is codex really doing? Well nutrients and herbs are considered food. As food, you can not set a upper limit. You can not limit how much carrot one can eat, just as you cant set a limit on how much vitamin D you can ingest. And access to nutrients are freely given to us, we can buy and eat as much as we want at any time. Because, under "common law" anything not forbidden is permitted. Codex on the other hand is a Napoleonic code law. Under Napoleonic code, anything not permitted is forbidden. THen something scary happend. In 1994 the Codex Alimentarius redefined, and declared nutrients to be toxins. Poisons!

As poisons we have to be protected from them. We use toxicology, and the formula of "risk assessment" gos something like this. You take the substance thats poisonous. You feed it to animals and you determine the dose that kills 50% of them, the "LD 50". Then you go to the other end of the dosage range and you start feeding tiny amounts of the poison to the animal, and you come up with the largest dose possible, before the animal begins to show a discernible impact. Then you divide that by 100% "this is how they do it" And now you have a safety margin. So now you have 1/100th of the largest possible dose that can be given with no discernible impact. All nutrients under codex are limited to this rule. Under this regulatory committee it is now against the rules of trade, to trade any vitamins or minerals that are substantial enough to have any heath benefits. Things that arent included unfortinatly are fluoride and aspartame.

This policy is "eugenics."

Chem trails and population reduction. In Africa its starvation. In America its toxins. Around the world its cancer, aids, and ect. It is simply the totalitarian tip toe of the global elite. "At the same time actions and programs must be tailored to specific countries and groups" - Kissinger

The health affects of aluminum:

- Damage to the central nervous system
- Dementia
- Loss of memory
- Listlessness
- Severe trembling

The health effects of Barium:

- Paralyses and in some cases even death.
- Breathing difficulties
- Increased blood pressures
- Heart rhythm changes
- Stomach irritation
- Muscle weakness
- Changes in nerve reflexes
- swelling of brains and liver, kidney and heart damage.

The health effects of Strontium (radioactive)

- Lung cancer
- Bone development
- Skin problems of any kind
- Anaemia and oxygen shortages
- Cancer

All I can do is ask my self "Okay, lets just say they are spraying heavy metals into the atmosphere, why? and most importantly, who gains from it?" With the symptoms listed above. we can see exactly who gains from it. With the added benefit of a premature death for the rest of us. Chemtrails, if they do exist, sound like a win win for the bad guys.

Maybe I am wrong, but I do what I do, with love in my heart and light in my soul.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Well that is a story for a whole other thread. I have come to grip with things and i learned to accept my cat even if it is possible that he can appear to be an iguana at times. He is a good cat and has made an excelent business partner.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Yah wrong place for the story. It kinda just acts as one big anecdotal piece of evidence. Or at least that was my intention. It didnt start like that, but then it began to take on a life of its own, and I am not allowed to post new threads, so I didnt know what to do with it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Well that is a story for a whole other thread. I have come to grip with things and i learned to accept my cat even if it is possible that he can appear to be an iguana at times. He is a good cat and has made an excelent business partner.

Then my work here, is done!
As we say in certain circles "keep your pus... cat in line, keep your
income in line!"
That'll never get through the Mods!!

[edit on 19-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

BULLSH! You don't have dyslexia at all.

I wonder how many people you would offend if you weren't on their ignore list.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I doton think im on anyone's ignore tsil. But you can add fi you would leki

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join