It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to report illegal aliens from a business? need/want to know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
hey all..i had a post here not too long ago, regarding my workplace conditions, in a sense. I work for a CVS pharmacy in southwest CT. most are form guatemala, and since im a legal taxpaying hardworking citizen, cvs has favored them. ive seen them steal, and treat me different since im not latino it truthfully seems. Its something ive wanted to do for a while as legal revenge*
a freind had recommended to go straight too homeland security, others had said INS. Now what i fear is, reporting it and being repromanded by the company for being honest* ya know? most seem too have married some white guy, but i do know they were/are here illgaly. deos that count? who should i call and is it usually unannamous?
im far from racist and all, but enough is enough! especially coming from a company that supposedly helps one customer at a time
and enocourages sleeping with half the pharmacy staff to make $70,000 a year. thats how CVS works. any ideas anyone?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Send email to local news media. Be sure to include both conservative and liberal outlets.

In fact, I'd notify the media (be sure to notify both sides of the issue at same time) before I'd attempt to report it to any government bureau. It's a hot-topic, these days, and it's sure to be picked up by an outlet. I'd also be sure to include the email addresses of all outlets in the same original email, don't bcc (blind-copy). You want them to know that you are also contacting their competition with the same story.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

CVS Caremark Corporation
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
(401) 765-1500

That's corporate info on CVS.

INS no longer exists, it's either U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) or Immigration and Customs Enforcement(ICE).

You should have some luck with local law enforcement though, with the creation of the Immigration and Nationality Act Section 287(g) which gives state and local law enforcement officials training in detaining and, in some cases, deporting illegal immigrants.

What I want to know is how do you know they're illegal? Did you see them cross the border? Without actual proof of illegality other than being from Guatamala and speaking Spanish I don't think any local or federal authorities will listen to you.

How about if I report that the car you drive is stolen. I don't know if you stole it and I'm questioning the authenticity of your 'proof' of ownership, should you go to jail because of my suspicion? Should you be incarcerated until such time law enforcement can determine the ownership of the vehicle?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
hate to burst your bubble, but if these girls are " married to white guys" as you put it, ..... they are legal citizens.

and they would not be able to work there unless they had social security numbers and identification. ..... so please, dont confuse hispanic with illegal, and don't use them as a scapegoat just because your not the belle of the ball.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Just say "hey amigo's" when you pass them. they like that.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thanks for info all. i know 2 of them are. they were here illgaly, because they told me they were. So they had false social security numbers then for starters, raping the taxpayers system. One has bought alcohol with him into work and still has a job! go figure..
IM the one getting lots of work related abuse, illegals get promoted* so a little payback feels in order* thats my jsutification legaly

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Have you tried ReportIllegals.com ?

www.reportillegals.com...
Great site, Bookmark'em use them every day if you want.
ReportIllegals.com has implemented a new capability to provide reporting party contact information in the report. You now have the choice of an anonymous report or a report with reporting party contact information.

Often investigative agents seek to talk to the reporting party to confirm the data and to ask questions like whether the subject is known to carry weapons. The choice is yours.Depending on the data you provide ReportIllegals.com will file a report almost always to ICE and often to federal agencies such as CIS, CBP, DOL, DEA, DSS, FBI, HUD, IRS, SSA, TSA, or other foreign, federal, state, county and local governmental agencies. You will receive a copy of the report(s) submitted if you provide an email address.
AMNESTY
Anti-enforcement immigration activists are gearing up for AMNESTY and more foreign workers. Lack of jobs for Americans and the staggering costs of the illegal invasion has brought USA to the brink of collapse. YOU are desperately needed to save our country. Please join:

www.numbersusa.com A GREAT group
www.fairus.org The oldest and biggest
www.alipac.us A new and aggressive group
www.illegalaliens.us/stateorganizations Join a state group
All the above sourse data comes from ReportIllegals.com.

S&F for you.
Small fee I think it was $10.00, but you get results.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thanks! i'll def try that. i hear ya on if thier married their citizens, but..working while not married put them in the illegal status. That means, WHO's socials ecuirty numbers were they using int he meantime, per companys reocrds? it would have too be audited.
belive me, nothing is almsot as worse, ebing treated like a criminal at a workplace, for doing things the legal way* boy am i learning how coporate america is affecting us all, while they get away with the bonuses money and promotions. they dont call it violence on the job these days, something OSHA is supposed to look in on,...they wreffer you to anger management

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
hey all..i had a post here not too long ago, regarding my workplace conditions, in a sense. I work for a CVS pharmacy in southwest CT. most are form guatemala, and since im a legal taxpaying hardworking citizen, cvs has favored them. ive seen them steal, and treat me different since im not latino it truthfully seems. Its something ive wanted to do for a while as legal revenge*
a freind had recommended to go straight too homeland security, others had said INS. Now what i fear is, reporting it and being repromanded by the company for being honest* ya know? most seem too have married some white guy, but i do know they were/are here illgaly. deos that count? who should i call and is it usually unannamous?
im far from racist and all, but enough is enough! especially coming from a company that supposedly helps one customer at a time
and enocourages sleeping with half the pharmacy staff to make $70,000 a year. thats how CVS works. any ideas anyone?

Something about this post feels trollish and unreal. If you want to report someone go ahead. I think I saw my suggestion somewhere in the 2nd paragraph of the OP.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

hate to burst your bubble, but if these girls are " married to white guys" as you put it, ..... they are legal citizens.

and they would not be able to work there unless they had social security numbers and identification. ..... so please, dont confuse hispanic with illegal, and don't use them as a scapegoat just because your not the belle of the ball.

Absolutely right!!!

Maybe if the only job you can get is working with a bunch of illegals, perhaps it is you who should leave the country. Do people forget what this country was founded upon. Listen to yourself! For gods sake!

Too bad there isn't a hell, because people like the OP deserve a visit

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If there is any form of retribution directed at you from the company you work at, you can possible sue them for it.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

report illegal aliens ?????

Hmmmmmm, think they did that that kinda reporting with certain groups of people between 1937 and 1945 in Germany and Europe.

Wud not be me choice to report them, I believe strongly things will work themselves out one way or the other .....

We're all ONE Global family. Why not share our wealth with those from countries where there hardly is any wealth but merely poverty?

When I hear statements like this, I hear EGO's talk and try to reason from their 'reptillian brain'.

Shift your focus from those who have hardly anything to those who nearly suffocate in wealth and live in abnormal riches.

There is ENOUGH in the world for ALL people but those in power, the old rich elite doesn't want to share but hold on to what they got and do anything to make sure their ridiculous wealth grows instead of sharing with those less fortunate.

There are a few 'new age richies' that are trying to share but not merely enough yet!

Bottom line: do not blame 'illegal aliens' for trying to get a better economical position for they often come of countries that have been robbed of their riches to benifit huge companies and those in political power.

Blame them! for making exsorbitant amounts of money for no one else but themselves!

Namaste!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Hey g.,
Great info. as usual, I can't place it but got that feeling. There's something not right about this as someone above said.

I could be wrong, but my wife got the same feeling. I learned to trust her instinct .

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

5 oClock, My friend you and your wife, just might be on to something.
Thanks.
Now this Melyanna Tengwesta, She / He has a problem. This ONE Global family crap. She / He would not report them.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
reply to post by 5 oClock

Now this Melyanna Tengwesta, She / He has a problem. This ONE Global family crap. She / He would not report them.

As I said above: no I would NOT report someone to the police or any other group of the government. NOT for reasons of economics

The World belongs to EVERYBODY and NOT to specific 'elite' groups.

I'm a SHE btw

The ONE Global family of Light & Love Consiouness is no crap. It's how I perceive the World.

You go on judge and divide people ... that will make a Better World eh?

Nah, don't think so ......

Thank you for crossing my Path and giving me the chance to learn something about myself

Namaste!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

but i do know they were/are here illgaly

Seems to me that your not sure as to their legal status and try to get revenge for the way they treat you.

How would you feel if they called ATF on you just because they believed you possessed illegal guns? or DEA because they believe your lavish lifestyle was due to selling drugs.

This is the issue I have against reporting illegals. Usually those who report are going by looks rather than proof.

new topics

top topics

join